FANDOM


  • Big the cat 10
    Big the cat 10 closed this thread because:
    A new Unpopular Opinions thread has been created.
    19:51, January 20, 2020

    Due to Quite Frankly Utter Chaos due to the Previous Threads Lack of Rules to help keep things Organized and due to some of the Unpopular Opinions in Question not really being Unpopular Opinions as well as Various Other Issues, the Admins decided to Close the Old Thread and Remake it with Ground Rules to make it more Organized.

    • PLEASE post Unpopular Opinions that are Actually Unpopular, Posting something like “I think My Hero Academia is a Great” is not an Unpopular Opinion while saying something like “I don’t think My Hero Academia isn’t very Interesting” is an Unpopular Opinion.
    • Please DO NOT call out Individual Fights on this Wikia Regardless of the Outcome, Nobody is Perfect.
    • Please keep Political and Personal Issues Off the Thread this is a VS Debating Wikia, While it is understandable that Certain Political Issues that are currently transpiring and Specific Personal Problems that can potentially be happening are sources of Unpopular Opinion, the Former should be Discussed Elsewhere while the Latter should be Discussed with a Trusted Friend, Family Member, Adult, or Someone Qualified to Offer the Proper Help and Assistance in Handling any Personal Issues that may a Person may be suffering from.
    • Please be Respectful to Other Users on this Thread, Unpopular Opinions that you do not agree with should be expected but it DOES NOT give you the Right to be Disrespectful or be an Asshole to them because of it.

    With the Rules Explain, Fire Away.

      Loading editor
    • The main cast of RWBY are some of the weakest characters. 

        Loading editor
    • Jump Force is best game

        Loading editor
    • Volume 5 of RWBY is way more boring than it is bad

        Loading editor
    • Jojo memes are not dead

        Loading editor
    • Mario vs Sonic makes sense but is a pretty boring match-up overall

        Loading editor
    • Ben 10 beats everyone

        Loading editor
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      Author Request
      18:07, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Big the cat 10
      Big the cat 10 removed this reply because:
      Said message is no longer relevant to the thread as Shrek's request has been granted.
      18:13, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      You don't need to Reply
      18:40, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      You don't need to Reply
      18:40, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      You don't need to Reply
      18:40, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Ben 10 gets overhyped when it comes down to debates

        Loading editor
    • Bionicle deserves more attention than it gets.

      I still feel composite Optimus Prime could probably defeat composite Mario.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly never really got all the hype behind wanting Waluigi in Smash

        Loading editor
    • TBH, same.



      I actually don't think Silver the Hedgehog is too over hated as a character, contrary to what some say. People now really like him tbh.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with that.

      There’s more normal OCS than OP ones

        Loading editor
    • i liked dragon ball evalution......

        Loading editor
    • ”Impossible!”

      Just Kidding. Evolution was cool, but it didn’t make a lick of sense.

      Dbz memes are great

        Loading editor
    • A lot of the scaling on vs battles wiki makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • I actually can't hate Big The Cat, hell I really like the more minor Sonic characters as opposed to the main cast for example I fucking love Omega (who is just a better version of Gamma and needs to be in more games) and all of Team Chaotix primarily because their Heroes theme fucking slaps.

        Loading editor
    • ^I can agree with that, except for "Omega... is just a better version of Gamma".

      Imo, Omega is just a mindless killing machine with no solid motivations, Gamma was more focused & relateable, which are simply the traits that appeal to me. However, Omega has had his moments, & I can see why he deserves more screen time.

        Loading editor
    • Vrokorta wrote: ^I can agree with that, except for "Omega... is just a better version of Gamma".

      Imo, Omega is just a mindless killing machine with no solid motivations, Gamma was more focused & relateable, which are simply the traits that appeal to me. However, Omega has had his moments, & I can see why he deserves more screen time.

      I see your point it's just I feel kind of bad for Omega because he's the last of his line and his two best friends in the world are Rouge and Shadow the Edgehog, plus he does understandably have a grudge against Robotnik after leaving him to rust for so long. (yes I'm aware he was playable in 06 or at least I believe he was but we don't talk about that).

        Loading editor
    • Sonic 06, Secret Rings and Unleashed weren't bad games but honestly would have made better movies at least IMO

        Loading editor
    • look the supermario bros movie was not bad. it had a good realistic vibe. it was better then that sonic movie wants to see.

        Loading editor
    • I actually unironically like Spider Man 3

        Loading editor
    • Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars movie.

        Loading editor
    • I unironically enjoy watching Cars just for the nostalgia, and the music.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama has limitless power.

        Loading editor
    • ^He dosen't but sure

      Anyways I think Deadpool is pretty funny

        Loading editor
    • Superman has ever growing power that multiplies much faster then goku training

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, I would have to agree with that comment.

      The Ben 10 reboot is underrated.

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache
      The Golden Moustache removed this reply because:
      nothing wrong with my comment,just felt like removing it
      19:39, October 30, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I unironically main Jigglypuff in Smash just because He/She's so hilariously underpowered compared to my other mains aka Joker, Banjo and PP

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla isn't unbeatable 

        Loading editor
    • ^

      That's not unpopular

        Loading editor
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      No shitposting
      14:56, November 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      Removing
      14:56, November 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Commander Ghost
      Commander Ghost removed this reply because:
      No Shitposting
      14:56, November 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Crawling is an unironically good song that has deep, hidden themes.

        Loading editor
    • Mega Man vs Sonic is a much better idea than Mario vs Sonic. I feel like Mega Man and Sonic have a lot more in common than the 'console wars mascot rivalry' thing. I don't know if that's unpopular, but I've asked my friends and they say otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • I think most RPGs are pretty boring (except for Persona) especially Final Fantasy and Pokemon (gameplay-wise)

        Loading editor
    • Linkin Park music is more than just generic edgy music. It has legit structure, and themes that can inspire us as people.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic games are some of the best games ever made on this planet.

        Loading editor
    • ^Yeah, the games can be rather fun at points, and have good music to boot.



      Vezon beat's game Shadow, even if his Super form is used.

        Loading editor
    • Deadpool vs The Mask wasn't that great of an episode to me. Don't get me wrong, I liked the transition between styles at one point and the comedic aspects, but I feel like more could've been done with the fight animation-wise, in terms of the characters and their abilities. It felt lackluster at best for me.

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      Deadpool vs The Mask wasn't that great of an episode to me. Don't get me wrong, I liked the transition between styles at one point and the comedic aspects, but I feel like more could've been done with the fight animation-wise, in terms of the characters and their abilities. It felt lackluster at best for me.

      ^ I agree. For a show called "DEATH BATTLE" there was hardly any battling going on.

        Loading editor
    • I think Mob should have beaten Tatsumaki...

        Loading editor
    • I kinda think so too.



      Also, I think Kusuo Saiki vs Saitama would’ve been better.

        Loading editor
    • same...(You can't have my idea SSSSSCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE)

        Loading editor
    • I like JoJo Part 6...

        Loading editor
    • GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(JK)

        Loading editor
    • FECK YOU THAT FINAL BATTLE WAS THE BEST IN THE SERIES (JK as well)

        Loading editor
    • (Tusk Act 4 says hi)

      Necro then realizes Tusk act 4 vs love train was the second to last final battle.

      (Fades into ineptitude)

        Loading editor
    • Sadly I haven't read Steel Ball Run yet...

        Loading editor
    • love it to death, the ending is kinda a cop-out.

        Loading editor
    • Oh boy here we go, I dont hate Sakura as much as so many naruto fans do. I can understand, but i dont hate her as much and In Boruto, she actually became one of the better characters in terms of development and is shown to be a damn good mom, surprisingly

        Loading editor
    • I don't hate Sakura, but I do still think Aqua (Konasuba) is more useful...

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, Ill be blunt. I dont loke Blaze the cat, and i find her one of the most uninteresting characters in the sonic series.

      Her character is as 'bout as interesting as a cardboard box... second that, a cardboard box has more personality

      and She has rarely played an important role in the plot (aside from the rush games)

        Loading editor
    • I dislike Sonic the hedgehog. his personality is less than that of Big Mac(meaning, there is a lot to be desired)

      He may be the main protagonist, but he still sucks.

      also, his one liners are ass.

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote: I dislike Sonic the hedgehog. his personality is less than that of Big Mac(meaning, there is a lot to be desired)

      He may be the main protagonist, but he still sucks.

      also, his one liners are ass.

      C602BAAA-331F-4B33-B5BA-EF23FFF36790
        Loading editor
    • Anyways I think Sonic is a great character. I just wish he wasn’t the heroic version of Vegeta.

      Also, Hazbin Hotel is a great webseries that should be on TV, but like on TBS or adult swim.

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote: Anyways I think Sonic is a great character. I just wish he wasn’t the heroic version of Vegeta.

      Also, Hazbin Hotel is a great webseries that should be on TV, but like on TBS or adult swim.

      Id rather shows like Hazbin Hotel stay independent until they get a grasp on where it want's to go

        Loading editor
    • I hate the trope of the feisty female character beating on a male character like in Fairy Tale

      Also I hate Erza Scarlet

        Loading editor
    • I don't really like My Hero Academia or the new Voltron and She-Ra. *And no, it's not because I'm some fan stuck in the past (I never watched og Voltron, and I only knew about She-Ra through He-Man crossovers). I just found the first few episodes of these three series to be kinda boring and I'm the type of person who has a hard time liking a show if they don't start strong. I like the concept of My Hero Academia, but I wasn't able to get attached to the characters so I dropped it. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of the art style in the new She-Ra, which is weird since it's made by the same people who did the new Voltron and I liked that artstyle just fine. I'm not saying they're bad shows, they're just not my cup of tea.

        Loading editor
    • While it's not the worst Lisa goes Gaga is just a terrible episode

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote:
      Anyways I think Sonic is a great character. I just wish he wasn’t the heroic version of Vegeta.

      The only thing Sonic has in common with Vegeta is that they're both blue,and that's it though.

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote:

      Komodo25M wrote:
      Anyways I think Sonic is a great character. I just wish he wasn’t the heroic version of Vegeta.

      The only thing Sonic has in common with Vegeta is that they're both blue,and that's it though.

      And Cocky as F***

        Loading editor
    • I mean,true.

      But Vegeta is more similiar to Shadow in personality,Sonic is more of a guy who loves adventure and that stuff.

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote: I mean,true.

      But Vegeta is more similiar to Shadow in personality,Sonic is more of a guy who loves adventure and that stuff.

      Tru

        Loading editor
    • Demon Slayer is overrated.

        Loading editor
    • ^Demon Slayer is actually a pretty good anime in my opinion. The fan base though, went from normal to “Steven Universe” Level REAL fast.

      Has anyone thought that Blake from Rwby with short hair seems strange?

        Loading editor
    • Hellboy 2019 is bad but I love it

        Loading editor
    • One Piece is overrated.

        Loading editor
    • I think Zero Suit Samus is a pointless addition to Smash, or at least having her own spot on the select screen is pointless 

        Loading editor
    • Don't know if this unpopular or not, but Tobey Maguire Spider-Man > Tom Holland Spider-Man. Both do a good job, but I just find Maguire's to have more depth than Holland's, which isn't to say Holland's Spider-Man doesn't have any depth.

        Loading editor
    • Andrew Garfield is the best live action Spider-Man 

        Loading editor
    • TBH, I prefer the PlayStation handhelds to Nintendo ones. I mean, I love the games on PSP and Vita more than the DS and 3DS, despite the lack thereof. Gran Turismo PSP is more enjoyable than Mario Kart DS and 7, for example.

      ^While I disagree with him being best Spider-Man, I will admit, the Amazing Spider-Man movies aren't as bad as many people say they are, although I will question the casting of Jamie Foxx as Electro. That still confuses me.

        Loading editor
    • I think Hiei should have fought Killua in death battle, rather than sasuke.

      The connections are better, and it's a really fun match up.

        Loading editor
    • Deathstroke should've fought Taskmaster instead of Deadpool ( I know it's because of the whole "DP being a parody of DS", but overall, I feel like there were hardly any stakes, especially since Deadpool's regen is much superior to Deathstroke's and when they brought the Carbonadium sword, I knew it was all over. Taskmaster would've probably made a more even opponent.)

        Loading editor
    • Crash should have beaten Spyro. He fought and beat N.Tophy, who could rupure timelines, and destroy multiple timelines with ease. So, that should have given the win to crash. Just my OP.

        Loading editor
    • I actually believe in Multiversal+ Darkrai being a thing

        Loading editor
    • On a similar note to above, I personally believe in universal Super Sonic.  It more so comes from the Sonic Rush Adventure final boss though, I'm not really that easy on Solaris' battle.

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      I actually believe in Multiversal+ Darkrai being a thing

      https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darkrai 

        Loading editor
    • ^The ratings on vs battle wiki aren't factual; VS debating is build on opinions.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed

        Loading editor
    • Unpopular opinion:

      1. Sonic the Hedgehog would actually defeat Mario

      2. Link can stand up to most of the nintendo heroes besides High tiers Pokemon charcaters and Shulk

      3. Ssg Goku is NOT Univereal

        Loading editor
    • ^ I agree with 1 & 3.

      I'm a big fan of DB, but even I wouldn't go as far as to say SSG Goku is universal, if you wanted to make an argument for Ultra Instinct or even SSGSS Gogeta, then you might be able to convince me depending on how reasonable the arguments are. 

        Loading editor
    • ^^Personally disagree with the first 2 but this is unpopular opinions after all

      Anyways I prefer Jim Carrey's portryal of the Mask compared to the original source 

        Loading editor
    • I'm hardly ever interested in official Death Battles. I'm FAR more interested in my own work.

        Loading editor
    • I think the Death Battle Season 6 finale should've been The Grinch vs Jack Skellington. Why? Isn't it really obvious? It's release date is the 18th, one week before christmas. You could argue that it would ruin the holiday fun, having one of these unique characters die, but I would've loved to see that.

      Speaking of the finale, I never saw the appeal in Boku no Hero Academia. It looks boring to me, and I don't think it's that great. I've watched the first season, and I'm not getting anything good from it. I'm a person that loves superhero anime, like One Punch Man, so it should appeal to me. This is coming from the same person that adores Blend S and finds Akame ga Kill pretty good though, so take that as you will.

        Loading editor
    • I think Akame ga kill is good.

        Loading editor
    • Hell, it's the first anime I watched all the way through. It's also the first Manga I ever fully read and completed.

        Loading editor
    • I think DBS and GT were equally great. Both connected to the main series in amazing ways. Also, Akame ga kill was an epic anime that I would like to watch again.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom Blood is not that dull of a JoJo part. Sure, the characters (especially Speedwagon, love him) can't help but explain everything that happens in a fight, and the art isn't that great in terms of aging, but I still love it.

      JoJolion is worst JoJo part to me. Yeah, I don't like anything about JoJolion other than the art. Araki, I love you, but we need to wrap this thing up already.

      Finally... Fist of the North Star is much better than JoJo (other than Battle Tendency, easily my favorite part. I like Kenshiro way more than Jonathan, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, Jolyne, Johnny and other Josuke.

        Loading editor
    • I'm kinda glad we didn't get a christmas themed DB

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      I think the Death Battle Season 6 finale should've been The Grinch vs Jack Skellington. Why? Isn't it really obvious? It's release date is the 18th, one week before christmas. You could argue that it would ruin the holiday fun, having one of these unique characters die, but I would've loved to see that.

      Speaking of the finale, I never saw the appeal in Boku no Hero Academia. It looks boring to me, and I don't think it's that great. I've watched the first season, and I'm not getting anything good from it. I'm a person that loves superhero anime, like One Punch Man, so it should appeal to me. This is coming from the same person that adores Blend S and finds Akame ga Kill pretty good though, so take that as you will.

      ^ I also like Akame ga Kill, however I don't like OPM, it just bored me like MHA.

        Loading editor
    • Geno... really doesn't deserve to be in Smash Ultimate. There are many other characters that deserve to appear way more than he does. Shadow, Crash, Spyro, a whole bunch of others. Geno is very overhyped, and I'm sick of seeing him. It may be because I really don't like Mario games that much, but seriously, Geno shouldn't be in Smash.

        Loading editor
    • Sharaku Jr.
      Sharaku Jr. removed this reply because:
      12:14, December 6, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Oof I really like Geno because I think his moveset is really cool. Anyways, here is mine. Crash, Waluigi, and Shadow will never be in Smash and shouldn't be, and Giorno Giovanna is a bad character

        Loading editor
    • Also, yeah. FIst of the North Star is better than JoJo in every way

        Loading editor
    • Sharaku Jr. wrote: Also, yeah. FIst of the North Star is better than JoJo in every way

      What about memes?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, the memes are one thing I love way more about JoJo. Maybe because it has more than 2, but still, my point stands.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Fist of the North Star is unique. Heck, even if you compare it to DBZ, there would still be tons of differences. Honestly, Kenshiro is a absolute badass and deserved to be treated as such.

        Loading editor
    • Fist of the North Star is an old school anime, and it still stands the test of time nearly 40 years later. As for Kenshiro...

      OMAE WA MOU... SHINDEIRU!

        Loading editor
    • NANI?    ok jokes aside.....i was hopeing the mask would kill deadpool off..so i dont wish to piss any deadpool fans off....its just my personal opinion...

        Loading editor
    • Kennethgriffith wrote: NANI?    ok jokes aside.....i was hopeing the mask would kill deadpool off..so i dont wish to piss any deadpool fans off....its just my personal opinion...

      No worries man. Also, Goku vs Superman 3 isn’t gonna happen and shouldn’t happen, mostly because of Superman’s “No Limits Whatsoever” Crap. I like Superman, but it’s like they haven’t heard of no limits fallacy. Heck, even him lifting a book of infinite pages and Spectre is iffy. Also, how are you gonna lift time?

        Loading editor
    • ^That's like saying I can bench press 3 o' clock lol. But yeah Superman would just win again tbh (not because of the nlf, because he legittimately beats Goku in stats)

        Loading editor
    • Sharaku Jr. wrote: ^That's like saying I can bench press 3 o' clock lol. But yeah Superman would just win again tbh (not because of the nlf, because he legittimately beats Goku in stats)

      Maybe Pre Modern and Early Modern versions

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote:

      Sharaku Jr. wrote: ^That's like saying I can bench press 3 o' clock lol. But yeah Superman would just win again tbh (not because of the nlf, because he legittimately beats Goku in stats)

      Maybe Pre Modern and Early Modern versions

      well they nurfed superman a bit WAY to much in modern days.....i liked him when he was way stronger...it felt like it was sending a better message when it comes to how superman use his powers and not get corupted by them

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I don't think any character in smash deserved to be in the game save for the first 8

        Loading editor
    • Scourge the Hedgehog is a dumb character.

      Seriously,he's just a typical "EVIL" character,his backstory is "I killed my dad because he was busy with an event and i took over the world",and he tries too hard to be cool,i used to like him,but now that i think of it,he's a generic edgy character with the generic "Bad boy" thing,there are much more better villains in the sonic franchise like Dr. Eggman,Mephiles,and etc.

      And his fangirls are annoying,i mean,the fangirls i've seen are like "OMG HE'S SO HOT!!!!!!" which is just...annoying.

        Loading editor
    • Damus(which is my OC for those who don’t know) needs a lot of work, specifically when it comes to powers. I mean, his profile is messy, and Xaran Damus can easily one shot most of the characters on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote:
      Damus(which is my OC for those who don’t know) needs a lot of work, specifically when it comes to powers. I mean, his profile is messy, and Xaran Damus can easily one shot most of the characters on this wiki.

      Not really,Mr. Mxyptlk could put up a good fight against Xaran Damus and possibly win with his toonforce,and they're both 5th dimensional beings,and there are much more characters (and ones that i don't even know about) that can stomp Xaran Damus.

        Loading editor
    • I meant for any possible Opponents on his profile and stuff like that.

        Loading editor
    • I think maybe making him weaker would make more characters stand an actual chance against him, just so it doesn't take the One Above All to beat him or any overpowered, but it's your character so who am I to judge

        Loading editor
    • Sharaku Jr. wrote: I think maybe making him weaker would make more characters stand an actual chance against him, just so it doesn't take the One Above All to beat him or any overpowered, but it's your character so who am I to judge

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • While in a story telling way Fist of the North Star is better, Jojo has more engaging characters, better jokes and the Dub is better (don't @ me) which is the reason I can rewatch Jojo more than FOTNS

        Loading editor
    • The Flash beats Sonic easily in a race and in a fight,and would beat even Archie Sonic due to his more superior hax,speed,and (if i'm not wrong) intelligence and stats.

      And yes,this is an unpopular opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really like Tekken (at least the one I have). I wouldn't call myself a pro at fighting games, but I would place myself on top of the "noob" category, maybe in between "casual" and "decent". I can at least play pretty good in SF, MK, MvC, KI. But the one game series I've never been able to get into is Tekken. I find the controls to be too slow and clunky. Most of the time my attacks will feel slow and delayed no matter how much I practice. I see my friend and people online pull off rapid hits and combos but I've never been able to do that, sometimes I think I'm getting the hang of a combo and my character will stop dead in its tracks. This is on Tekken 6 btw, a game me and two of my friends own, so I know it isn't my version that doesn't work since the same thing happens whenever I play with their copies. I guess the 3d environment just doesn't click with me.

        Loading editor
    • ^On a similar note I think Pokken used the Tekken format better than Tekken itself 

        Loading editor
    • ^ Gotta agree, I actually played Pokken once and it actually felt like I was actually doing something.

        Loading editor
    • DKC is The One of the Best Video Game Cartoon Adaptions

        Loading editor
    • I think mega man should have beaten astro boy, and I think Samurai Jack beats link easily.

        Loading editor
    • I don't understand the whole Luigi is the most developed Mario character thing, I mean I like him and all but even as a fan of Mario almost no characters get any actual development 

        Loading editor
    • pretty sure they meant how he fleshed out from mario clone to his own character

        Loading editor
    • Aren't Bowser and Wario the most developed characters?

      Although Luigi does have some development,and some personality.

        Loading editor
    • Bowser's easily the most developed. Fatherhood has changed his life.

        Loading editor
    • Mario games... aren't really that great. With a few exceptions (Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Odyssey), I find the games to be boring and bland. Not to say the visual aspects are that too, in fact they're the exact opposite, but the rest of the game is just... lackluster at best, complete bullshit at worst. Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion are cool though.

      Also, best Mario Kart is Wii. Easily. I like the overusage of items, it adds to the challenge. And when you're a pro player, it can be really intense. Like, with enough practise you can evade blue shells with mushrooms, hold items behind you to stop red shells, and don't get me started on the bikes and the skill involved with them.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I was gonna give my opinion about the sonic series, but nah.

      Regarding the season finale, I think Might Guy should have fought Kenshiro or Silver Fang fro OPM (yes, I know tornado appeared, but ya know what? fuck that. Silver fang is way cooler)

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote:

      Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      I actually believe in Multiversal+ Darkrai being a thing

      https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darkrai 

      Have you never heard of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond? both of which explicitly feature a Darkrai that either scales to Multiversal+ Beings (The Hero and Partner) or created and merged two universes (Fusing Wish Park with Pokepark)

        Loading editor
    • Shrek 3 is actually good

        Loading editor
    • I also believe Funny Valentine vs Thanos is a fair and balanced (as all things should be) match.

        Loading editor
    • 12th Dimensional Yugioh is real and I have proof

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      12th Dimensional Yugioh is real and I have proof

      it's the anger generated when you nae nae someone using ash blossom

        Loading editor
    • kek but no it's to do with Yubel in the anime she fused 12 dimensions together to summon Super Fusion God

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      kek but no it's to do with Yubel in the anime she fused 12 dimensions together to summon Super Fusion God

      Yubel's "feat" in GX is very vague, I wouldn't personally assume they were straight-up twelve universes.

      Besides didn't she need Super Polymerization or something? Haven't watched Season 3 in like a few years but I recall enough.

        Loading editor
    • Just Some Minor
      Just Some Minor removed this reply because:
      Cause
      14:52, December 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      Mario games... aren't really that great. With a few exceptions (Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Odyssey), I find the games to be boring and bland. Not to say the visual aspects are that too, in fact they're the exact opposite, but the rest of the game is just... lackluster at best, complete bullshit at worst. Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 


      You just described how I felt about the Sonic series for the last 9 or so years

        Loading editor
    • I actually like 3D era Mortal Kombat, and Armageddon is one of my favorite games in the series

        Loading editor
    • Arigarmy wrote:

      Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      kek but no it's to do with Yubel in the anime she fused 12 dimensions together to summon Super Fusion God

      Yubel's "feat" in GX is very vague, I wouldn't personally assume they were straight-up twelve universes.

      Besides didn't she need Super Polymerization or something? Haven't watched Season 3 in like a few years but I recall enough.

      Yes she did and I am aware of that but it does deadass say she fused 12 dimensions to do it (though that might only have been in the original Japanese version but I'm not sure) and even then I'd still be happy because Z-Arc makes it at least 4-5 dimensional depending on how you view the dimension dragons and whether you count Z-Arc and Yuya as separate people

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote: Yes she did and I am aware of that but it does deadass say she fused 12 dimensions to do it (though that might only have been in the original Japanese version but I'm not sure) and even then I'd still be happy because Z-Arc makes it at least 4-5 dimensional depending on how you view the dimension dragons and whether you count Z-Arc and Yuya as separate people

      "Dimensions" could be of any size, and the Japanese language is pretty difficult when it comes to English translation and interpretation. The subs may not even be entirely accurate. The Sonic games have a lot of "feats" that are apparently star-busting but when you check the source material, they don't have the "hoshi" character that classifies it as such. Then again, Sonic as a series is very inconsistent from the start.

      IMO it'd be safer to just not try to assume it's max capacity, but don't assume it at it's lowest either, just say she can fuse dimensions as an ability on its own. Be careful of how you wave that feat around, people can easily assume you're just biased and want to highball it for the sake of being a YGO fan and wanting YGO to just not lose.

        Loading editor
    • To avoid derailing the thread...

      Modern Sonic games aren't as bad as people make them out to be. It always triggers me when someone says that Sonic was never good in the first place and shouldn't be continued. Literally, I've played almost all Sonic games, of which there's nearly 70. Out of those 70, I've only hated or disliked 8 of them. That's barely 10% of the games which I think are genuinely bad. It isn't that bad of a track record at all.

        Loading editor
    • Games like Sonic Colors and Generations are modern games and those were fantastic. However, I think the ones most rag on are the games like Sonic 2006 and Forces just because Forces literally came out right after Mania (another fantastic game) and let everyone down

        Loading editor
    • Shonen Jump anime are Amazing as F**K, but it is kinda generic all the time. Tell me if you heard this before: A guy who acts brainless, is really strong/gets really strong, has a tragic life story but is a happy go lucky person, has rage moments, and becomes a hero/legend over time. There are plenty of shonen anime that ignores some of these tropes but most of the time, they’re usually like this. I don’t hate it or get bored of it, but it’s needs a little more spice.

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      To avoid derailing the thread...

      Modern Sonic games aren't as bad as people make them out to be. It always triggers me when someone says that Sonic was never good in the first place and shouldn't be continued. Literally, I've played almost all Sonic games, of which there's nearly 70. Out of those 70, I've only hated or disliked 8 of them. That's barely 10% of the games which I think are genuinely bad. It isn't that bad of a track record at all.

      Couldn't agree more. I think people are too harsh on modern Sonic, are all the modern games perfect? No. Are they fun and enjoyable? Yes (for me at least). I actually like Sonic Heroes and Unleashed (I didn't even mind the warehog stages and the story was pretty interestic)

      And on a side note, I think Sonic Character (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman at least) > Mario characters in terms of personality. Just listen to some of the characters' soundtracks from SA2 and you instantly get an idea of who they are.

        Loading editor
    • I think 2019 Black Christmas looks like shit.

        Loading editor
    • Keranigma wrote:

      Couldn't agree more. I think people are too harsh on modern Sonic, at all the modern games perfect? No. Are they fun and enjoyable? Yes (for me at least). I actually like Sonic Heroes and Unleashed (I didn't even mind the warehog stages and the story was pretty interestic)

      And on a side note, I think Sonic Character (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman at least) > Mario characters in terms of personality. Just listen to some of the characters' soundtracks from SA2 and you instantly get an idea of who they are.

      I agree, modern Sonic games are good. I even enjoyed 06, & Secret Rings to an extent. I also agree that Sonic characters are usually better developed than Mario characters, but not in more recent titles. Sonic, Eggman, & Zavok in the recent games are some of my least favorite characters in fiction, possibly even moreso than Dimentio (who i don't like for personal reasons) since he just doesn't appeal to me. The others are straight up stupid, lazy, & pointless. Sonic's cocky as all get out, with pretty much no other quality to balance it out. Eggman's overconfident as all get out, which is fine on its own, until he starts insulting everyone that fails him when he's failing just as hard. And Zavok... well he's Zavok, his only purpose is "villain", no backstory, no motivation, not even an ounce of consistency in the few things that DO define him.

      Okay I'm done ranting, but to keep things on topic, I ironically like Zavok heedless of him being literal garbage.

        Loading editor
    • I think Sonic Forces was okay.

      And I like Zavok. He's cul.

        Loading editor
    • Don't know if this is unpopular: Morgana is my least favorite character in P5.

      Don't get me wrong I love P5 to death. But out of all the characters I kinda disliked Morgana for a huge chunk of the game. It isn't so much his character, but his attitude. For the entire game he insults, provokes and belittles Ryuji, but the moment Futaba shows up and Ryuji starts saying she's better than Mona he suddenly gets an inferiority complex and leaves in a hissy fit (You know what they say about people in glass houses). That bit of hypocrisy ruined a huge part of Morgana for me, and the worst part, everyone forces Ryuji to apologize to Mona, but Mona never even admits he's in the wrong. Even Haru with her limited screen time managed to win me over more than Mona who's there from the start.

      Sorry, done ranting.

        Loading editor
    • Vrokorta wrote:

      Okay I'm done ranting, but to keep things on topic, I ironically like Zavok heedless of him being literal garbage.

      On top of that, Zavok is voiced by DIO.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, so your approaching me?

      I did not like avengers endgame or infinity war.

        Loading editor
    • Infinity War was fine, but Endgame is very average. Although I will say this, Martin Scorsese doesn't understand a thing about Marvel movies, and his points defining them as 'not cinema' are complete bullshit. He gives a reason for the 'OK Boomer' meme to come back.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I liked justice league far more then I liked any of the avengers movies.

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      Vrokorta wrote:

      Okay I'm done ranting, but to keep things on topic, I ironically like Zavok heedless of him being literal garbage.

      On top of that, Zavok is voiced by DIO.

      Wasn't Zavok voiced by Knuckles' voice actor if i'm not wrong?

        Loading editor
    • I think Diavolo beats DIO in a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote:
      I think Diavolo beats DIO

      That doesn't sound unpopul-

      Necromercer wrote:
      in a stomp.

      oh

        Loading editor
    • heh.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic Unleashed is kinda trash

        Loading editor
    • I thought Zelda: Ocarina of Time was boring.

        Loading editor
    • ^IMO Majora's Mask is far superior to OOT

        Loading editor
    • I never wanted Geno in Smash tbch

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote:

      Wasn't Zavok voiced by Knuckles' voice actor if i'm not wrong?

      Yeah, but in Team Sonic Racing the VAs were changed. Believe it or not, Knuckles' voice and Blaze's voice were in a relationship, then they had a kid. Blaze and Knuckles had their VAs changed as a result, and now Knuckles sounds bad, Blaze is strikingly similar to before and Zavok sounds like DIO.

        Loading editor
    • Another fairly unpopular opinion I guess, Darkstalkers deserves more recognition than it has solely because of how unique it is amongst Fighting Games as a genre, most of them tend to be kinda samey to me. But not DS which probably has something to do with most of the cast being literal freaks and monsters

        Loading editor
    • Most underrated anime... Initial D. Literally, despite all the memes, the series is pretty damn good. It might be because I'm very much into cars, but I enjoy Initial D more than I do with JoJo or Akame ga Kill.

      Oh, and Sonic Mania wasn't really that great. Don't get me wrong, its a solid title, its just that it feels very unoriginal and boring. I'll argue that because I'm only 16 I didn't get to grow up with the classics as much as anyone else, but I still question why people say that 2, 3 & Knuckles are among the best games. They're far from it.

        Loading editor
    • Pikmin deserves more acknowledgement than it has

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      Another fairly unpopular opinion I guess, Darkstalkers deserves more recognition than it has solely because of how unique it is amongst Fighting Games as a genre, most of them tend to be kinda samey to me. But not DS which probably has something to do with most of the cast being literal freaks and monsters

      ^ I would take a new Darkstalkers over another SF any day. Especially after the disappointment that SFV was upon release. People defend it now because of all the updates, but for me, a game has to be enjoyable in its base form and only improved by updates, not be bland at launch and later be brought to quality through DLC and patches.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic 1 was bad for what it wanted to do but otherwise was mediocre

        Loading editor
    • ^I agree, after playing later Sonic games, Sonic 1 felt mediocre, especially since you can't do the spin-dash that everyone's so accustomed to now.

        Loading editor
    • I think someone said it before me, but I also kinda find most Mario games to be pretty boring. They're fun at first, but as you keep progressing it just gets kinda tedious to complete (especially OG Super Mario Bros. and SMW). I only really like Mario64, Sunshine, and Odyssey. Galaxy was fine, but I'm not a big fan of the Wii-mote.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Yeah, the Wii-Mote. I still remember the bird minigames and the rolling ball from both Galaxies very very well for the wrong reasons.

      Team Sonic Racing is much, much better than Crash Team Racing, the original and the remake. It's more accesible, actually uses the 'Team' title as a mechanic (and actually gets the concept of racing well as a result), has better tracks, a better story (even if it's still written by the Forces/Colors/Generations guys) and has way better music. And the car customisation... amazing. It's not on Need for Speed or Gran Turismo Sport levels, where you can use online images for the car decals, but it's still much better than anything CTR has.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I believe Jotaro could beat Kenshiro through 'death by a thousand paper cuts'

        Loading editor
    • I prefer watching JoJo over FOTNS

        Loading editor
    • I actually like the block button of MK. I think people just exaggerate and give it a bad wrap. It's not hard for me to pull off the usual down/back blocking in regular games, but the block button doesn't bother me one bit either. While it obviously wouldn't work well in games like SF and Guilty Gear, I think it blends fluently with MK's play-style. 

        Loading editor
    • Hazbin Hotel is a pretty decent web show. Honestly, the worst part about it is Angel Dust’s character. I mean, there’s nothing special about him except “I’m gay. REAL gay.”

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote:
      Hazbin Hotel is a pretty decent web show. Honestly, the worst part about it is Angel Dust’s character. I mean, there’s nothing special about him except “I’m gay. REAL gay.”

      I have to kindly disagree with that point. While I will say Hazbin Hotel has its fair share of problems that may or may not affect my liking of the show depending on where it goes, I actually don't mind Angel Dust. Given his line of work and the fact he's in hell, it makes sense that his orientation would be played up throughout the episode. Besides, it's a pilot, so obviously we haven't seen much of his character or any of the others to make a full judgement. I will say that the way they handle him isn't as bland or token as other shows and comics do.

        Loading editor
    • Fortnite is a okay game.

        Loading editor
    • Sans Is a Character That Lacks Major Development To Be Interesting And Memorable, He Only Is Because He's All That's Left Of The Undertale Fanbase.

      Ignore How I Accidently Have 3 Sans Fights In My Season 2

        Loading editor
    • Bill Cipher honestly doesn't really have THAT many feats when you compare him to other characters around his power level (such as Darkseid, Unicron, EmperorJoker, etc.)

        Loading editor
    • Shrek 4 >>>>>> Shrek 3

        Loading editor
    • ^^completely agree.

      Godzilla get's overhyped when it come's to debates.

        Loading editor
    • AnimationRewind legitimately thinks Godzilla is Universe Level lmao

        Loading editor
    • ^I mean, composite Godzilla is

        Loading editor
    • ^^But he's nowhere near outroversal. He's only around MSS, maybe Galaxy imo.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I feel Link gets overhyped in VS debating too.

        Loading editor
    • Shulk vs. Lightning is honestly a pretty crappy matchup

        Loading editor
    • I don't like Frank Sinatra.

        Loading editor
    • Transformers is literally the greatest show ever made.

        Loading editor
    • ShrekAnakin wrote: Transformers is literally the greatest show ever made.

      Shrek....you’re downplaying Transformers. The entire series and fandom is the greatest thing that will ever exist, past, present, and future. If it weren’t for DBZ and Ben 10, Optimius would easily be one of my favorite characters. Transformers is a flawless masterpiece created by the gods of animation so that they give us the gift of quality.

        Loading editor
    • Ughghghg, I guess. 

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone know about Kill la Kill. It’s an amazing show created by Studio Trigger (IDK if that’s right) with stunning visuals, great backstory, and awesome battles. The one problem is... The fanservice.

      Practically all of the Ryuko’s fights since halfway through the first episode in her being in bikini armor or ending the fight by cutting their clothes off.

      I know it’s part of the what makes the show unique, but I don’t believe people watch the anime because of the fights. Even Seven Deadly Sins, who has large amounts of fanservice, is pretty tame in comparison.

        Loading editor
    • Spongebob vs Linclon Loud is honestly a mismatch if you ask me.

        Loading editor
    • I dont think Smash Ultimate should have won best fighting game of the year

        Loading editor
    • Almost all Spongebob related matchups are a mismatch either against his opponent, or against him.

        Loading editor
    • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Is a Boring Game

        Loading editor
    • ShrekAnakin wrote: Spongebob vs Linclon Loud is honestly a mismatch if you ask me.

      Agreed. Spongebob stomps.

        Loading editor
    • I actually enjoyed Halloween five and four, and I think Myers has a high chance to beat Jason Voorhees.

        Loading editor
    • No one takes Superman seriously anymore.

        Loading editor
    • But how can they? He's basically a joke at this point.

        Loading editor
    • Kirby get's overhyped when it comes to VS debates.

        Loading editor
    • Yamcha during DBZ is underrated.

        Loading editor
    • Telekinesis is an ability that honeslty get's overhyped in debates. I mean, telekinesis is useful, but people should understand it's limits a little better in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • ShrekAnakin wrote: Telekinesis is an ability that honeslty get's overhyped in debates. I mean, telekinesis is useful, but people should understand it's limits a little better in my opinion.

      [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • I honestly feel everyone has at least some degree of personal bias affecting them when it comes to VS debates imo. I mean, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but some people might have it affect them a little bit in debating. But it's not always the case.

        Loading editor
    • Well, yes. I agree with you.

        Loading editor
    • Totally not Mark gets away with to much stuff

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote:
      I actually enjoyed Halloween five and four, and I think Myers has a high chance to beat Jason Voorhees.

      Thorn Myers can definitely beat him imo.

        Loading editor
    • I know this is an  UNPOPULAR opinions thread,but how can Myers stand a chance against Jason? I understand dead by daylight,but i don't know about normal Myers.

        Loading editor
    • message me on my wall, to avoid derailing the thread.

        Loading editor
    • I like some of Adam Sandler's modern movies (Pixels, Grown Ups 1 and 2, Hotel Transylvania, and Click, to be exact).

        Loading editor
    • Color Splash is Better Then The Thousand Year Door

        Loading editor
    • DIU is the worst JoJo part

        Loading editor
    • DYMallday wrote: DIU is the worst JoJo part

      Now that is a hot take

        Loading editor
    • Yamcha beats the Naruto Universe with ease.

        Loading editor
    • DYMallday wrote:
      DIU is the worst JoJo part

      Not while Battle Tendency exists.

        Loading editor
    • And Phantom Blood is the best. A masterclass story. Top-notch artwork, the most unique Araki's style has ever been and will unfortunately ever be. hell yeah

        Loading editor
    • Part 3 was the best to me. There Jotaro was the OG badass.

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote: Yamcha beats the Naruto Universe with ease.

      That's debatable

        Loading editor
    • Steel Ball Run is Araki's best work so far IMO. Vento Aureo is also good, but Giorno and Diavolo aren't that really in-depth or written well compared to Johnny and Valentine.

      JoJolion is also up there so far, rock-eye gappy is ballin hard.

        Loading editor
    • You sure about that? Yamcha was stronger than a Saibaman, who was stronger than Raditz, who was stronger than a Moon Busting Piccolo.

      The Top Tiers of Naruto are Moon to Planet Level.

        Loading editor
    • Komodo25M wrote: You sure about that? Yamcha was stronger than a Saibaman, who was stronger than Raditz, who was stronger than a Moon Busting Piccolo.

      The Top Tiers of Naruto are Moon to Planet Level.

      You're ignoring the hax that the Naruto verse has and not to mention how the Naruto verse has multiple planet level characters

        Loading editor
    • Just Some Minor wrote:

      Komodo25M wrote: You sure about that? Yamcha was stronger than a Saibaman, who was stronger than Raditz, who was stronger than a Moon Busting Piccolo.

      The Top Tiers of Naruto are Moon to Planet Level.

      You're ignoring the hac that the Naruto verse has and not to mention how the Naruto verse has multiple planet level characters

      Yamcha was able to take several hits from, and deal several hits to, Cell Jr.'s, which are vastly superior to Cell's Second Form, who himself is vastly superior to the Androids. He also took out Recoome of the Ginyu Force in a filler episode (which should be counted, since filler was not only worked on by Toriyama, but doesn't contradict anything either.) His power was also compared to Goku's full potential by Android 20, who himself vastly overestimated the rate of growth of a Saiyan in order to be stronger than one when the time came to fight them.

      Not sure why this is in an arbitrary opinion dump, none of this should be geared towards actual debatable things.

        Loading editor
    • @SuperSaiyanLink Yeah, My B.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah back on topic

      If it wasn't for Old Joseph I'd say that Joseph Joestar is probably rhe weakest Jostar overall

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Ball is Bad

        Loading editor
    • Luigi The Thunder Master wrote: Dragon Ball is Bad

      Dragon Ball Fans: Nani the F**k?! (JK)

        Loading editor
    • FOTNS <<< JoJo

        Loading editor
    • Final Fantasy VIII is much better than Final Fantasy VII. Actually, I believe FF7 to be a terrible game. And no, I'm not interested in the remake, nor will I buy it.

      Resident Evil 3 remake's altered design for Nemesis is awful. The original is so much better.

        Loading editor
    • I hope i don't sound like a dick or butthurt,but i think the new rule about OCs and stuff is a bit too strict,i mean i've been told about this on discord that it would be better if i made like a story and stuff for an OC to show actual feats,but i feel like cartoon-ish OCs should be given a chance to be on a page as long as they aren't just "100000x millions multiverses buster"

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote: I hope i don't sound like a dick or butthurt,but i think the new rule about OCs and stuff is a bit too strict,i mean i've been told about this on discord that it would be better if i made like a story and stuff for an OC to show actual feats,but i feel like cartoon-ish OCs should be given a chance to be on a page as long as they aren't just "100000x millions multiverses buster"

      Do you remember Gus Veedome and Alex? They were the result of not having the new OC's rule.

        Loading editor
    • I know,but..i mean,the character i'm talking about wasn't really a multiverse buster,or an hyperverse buster,he did have some feats like throwing a city and stuff though,but i got a "no" and that's why i feel like the new rule about OCs is a bit too strict.

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote: I know,but..i mean,the character i'm talking about wasn't really a multiverse buster,or an hyperverse buster,he did have some feats like throwing a city and stuff though,but i got a "no" and that's why i feel like the new rule about OCs is a bit too strict.

      Except without a story, it's easy to just buff the OC up a tier or two on a whim if you want. If you have a story for your OC, you can have a legitimate reason and story for an OC to be powerful. Sure, you could make a balanced character, but what's stopping them from becoming more powerful just because the creator wants them to win a fight or seem cooler?

        Loading editor
    • I mean,i'm making a blog series for my OC rn.

        Loading editor
    • Idk if this is unpopular, but I consider Dragon Ball to be the best shonen manga (better tha One Piece, Naruto, MHA, etc.) something about it simplistic approach just leaves a more lasting impression on me than other action manga.

        Loading editor
    • Keranigma wrote: Idk if this is unpopular, but I consider Dragon Ball to be the best shonen manga (better tha One Piece, Naruto, MHA, etc.) something about it simplistic approach just leaves a more lasting impression on me than other action manga.

      Exactly why it’s the absolute best Shonen Anime/Manga (To me at least.)

        Loading editor
    • While on the topic of Shonen manga... Dragon Ball, Naruto, and most other mainstream series are absolutely awful. They're all bland and dull. My thoughts on those manga basically come down to 'look, we have massive explosions, loud noises and non-stop action', and that's all there is to it for me.

      Oh, and RWBY is an overhyped series. The characters are boring and uninteresting. I gave up on it after the travesty that was volume 5. And don't get me started on Gen:Lock, an equally bad show. No amount of a-list actors from Doctor Who or Game of Thrones can cover that mess up.

        Loading editor
    • ^While I disagree in the Shonen manga part, I do agree with your second point. I didn't think is was possible for RT to make as show as bland as RWBY, but they sure proved me wrong with Gen:Lock. Even RWBY's more entertaining than Gen:Lock, at least the show's anime style gives a bit more flair than Gen:Lock.

      On that note, I don't know if this is unpopular or not, but I find YangXBlake to be such a bad and forced ship.

        Loading editor
    • The sad part is Bumblebee could've been great if they didn't ship bait it for as they did

        Loading editor
    • Yang x Blake is...Ok at best. I mean after Adam’s Death, it became increasingly more obvious, and I feel like Rooster Teeth is just playing around with the ship at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • I think Mob Psycho 100 is better than the Parts 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 8 of Jojo.

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      While on the topic of Shonen manga... Dragon Ball, Naruto, and most other mainstream series are absolutely awful. They're all bland and dull. My thoughts on those manga basically come down to 'look, we have massive explosions, loud noises and non-stop action', and that's all there is to it for me.

      Oh, and RWBY is an overhyped series. The characters are boring and uninteresting. I gave up on it after the travesty that was volume 5. And don't get me started on Gen:Lock, an equally bad show. No amount of a-list actors from Doctor Who or Game of Thrones can cover that mess up.

      That's an interesting view on shonen manga but, at the risk of being insensiitive, it sounds a bit like you don't really...pay attention to most of them? Naruto focuses mahorly on the plot. One Piece, the most popular manga ever, really doesn't focus on action at all (in fact a lot of OPM action scenes are bad).

        Loading editor
    • ^  (Don't want to derail the thread so this will be the last thing I say on this topic) On that note, even Dragon Ball has some surprising character developement despite being more straight forward than other shonen manga. Piccolo and Vegeta's story arcs from villains to good guys is surprisingly well done and believable compared to other shonen manga where the villain quickly turns good in a heartbeat. Even Goku himself goes through some small character development during the Cell Saga after he realizes Gohan doesn't love fighting like he does and eventually sacrifices himself to save the Earth.

        Loading editor
    • I also think MP100 is better than ANY shonen series.

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote: I also think MP100 is better than ANY shonen series.

      Does that include Mob Psycho 100

      Screenshot 20200105-184134
      I
        Loading editor
    • I know it's shonen. It's better than any other one.

        Loading editor
    • Wording implied that it wasn't, my bad

        Loading editor
    • No, it's my bad. I should have worded it better.

        Loading editor
    • I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but the Sonic fanbase isn't bad like people make it out to be. It's stupid to see fans declare their love for the series only for an influx of hate comments to come rolling in, calling Sonic fans mentally retarded just because two Sonic fans are... let's say interesting individuals. Points go out to whoever can guess which two people I'm referring to.

        Loading editor
    • It isn't exclusively due to CWC and Sammy, the whole DeviantArt fetish stuff and cringy OCs are the main reasons why, along with the series having it's reputation decline on the internet (which can mostly be attributed to Game Grumps). Thankfully the whole Sonic fans are autistic stereotype has died down over the years compared to the peak era of cringe culture.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I still...Dislike (That's the word) the Sonic Fandom.

        Loading editor
    • Sammy sobered up, dude.

      Look how he is now.

        Loading editor
    • To be fair when we have people like Gamerguyd you can't blame a mojority of people for why they think that way

        Loading editor
    • Just Some Minor wrote: To be fair when we have people like Gamerguyd you can't blame a mojority of people for why they think that way

      Gamerguyd? You mean that Sonic theorist that impersonated a lawyer to get back at people calling him out for his BS? Yeah, I know him, unfortunately.

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:

      Just Some Minor wrote: To be fair when we have people like Gamerguyd you can't blame a mojority of people for why they think that way

      Gamerguyd? You mean that Sonic theorist that impersonated a lawyer to get back at people calling him out for his BS? Yeah, I know him, unfortunately.

      Yup that guy

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman
      Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman removed this reply because:
      predominantly doesn't matter much any more all things considered
      13:24, January 7, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman
      Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman removed this reply because:
      not meant to be a reply
      13:27, January 7, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:

      Komodo25M wrote: Hazbin Hotel is a pretty decent web show. Honestly, the worst part about it is Angel Dust’s character. I mean, there’s nothing special about him except “I’m gay. REAL gay.”

      you dissin my boi? *shot*

      Hazbin has it's flaws but honestly it's probably the most enjoyable webshow I've seen in a while

      It is really enjoyable, and I’m not dissing anyone. It’s just that Angel Dust makes a lot of gay jokes, and I would honestly like to see his character development take place.

        Loading editor
    • Male Robin >> Female Robin

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • All female FE characters are my preferred favourites to their male counterparts. Plus I have an... unhealthy obsession with female Corrin. It's even my profile picture for crying out loud.

        Loading editor
    • I never wanted Shrek in Smash.

        Loading editor
    • DrDrPotato wrote:
      I never wanted Shrek in Smash.

      Pretty sure the whole Shrek thing was just some meme,although i've never seen anyone ask for shrek to be in Smash.

        Loading editor
    • I Don't Want Crash Bandicoot in Smash

        Loading editor
    • I want mr. Can do join smash

        Loading editor
    • Not sure if this is really unpopular, but recently I've seen a lot of people saying that the GameCube was the best console of it's time, and I've got to say... I can't agree. Easily the best console was the PlayStation 2. Sure, it's graphical capabilities were below the GC and Xbox, but some games were a genuine exception. I know I've mentioned these games a couple of times (thanks to my love of cars and all), but Gran Turismo 3 and 4 pushed the console to its limits, and the former was a near-launch title. Theres a lot more in favour of the PS2 that I can name, but we'd be here forever otherwise. Which brings me to this...

      The two PS2 Gran Turismo games were the best looking games of the PS2/GC/Xbox era. Yeah, better than Halo, Mario Sunshine, Sonic Riders and whatever else was graphically impressive during those 7 years. A realistic, down to earth racing game is much more impressive than mainline titles like Mario and Sonic to me, and that's ridiculous. A lot more could've been done with console limits in terms of the GCN and Xbox, but Nintendo and Microsoft didn't utilise it while Sony did.

        Loading editor
    • While this argument is mostly graphics focused and ignoring other important factors, I do agree that the PS2 had it's full potential realized much more than the other consoles. The GameCube really only had Factor 5 pushing the hardware to its limit by using more obscure features in the Rogue Squadron games, while the most impressive things on the Xbox are PC ports like Half Life 2 and Doom 3, which aren't as crazy impressive with the Xbox's PC like architecture. The PS2 had crazy stuff happening from many devs, from MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War 1 and 2, the aforementioned Gran Turismo games, and the Ace Combat series.

        Loading editor
    • DYMallday wrote: While this argument is mostly graphics focused and ignoring other important factors, I do agree that the PS2 had it's full potential realized much more than the other consoles. The GameCube really only had Factor 5 pushing the hardware to its limit by using more obscure features in the Rogue Squadron games, while the most impressive things on the Xbox are PC ports like Half Life 2 and Doom 3, which aren't as crazy impressive with the Xbox's PC like architecture. The PS2 had crazy stuff happening from many devs, from MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War 1 and 2, the aforementioned Gran Turismo games, and the Ace Combat series.

      I did say there was other things I could mention when explaining how PS2 was the best, but I'd be there all day. I wasn't ignoring them, just thought I'd be there typing for hours if I mentioned them. To name a few though, the (arguably) better launch, much more fun exclusives (God of War, Gran Turismo, and especially Twisted Metal Black and a small Japanese game known as Road Trip Adventure among others), DVD support, better online, an arguably less toxic player base and the title of the best selling console of all time. Also can't forget about backwards compatibility (something the other two couldn't pull off for obvious reasons) and HDMI support, even though I believe Xbox had it and that it only supported 4 games, two of which were Gran Turismo games (technically 1, the other one was GT4 with bikes). Many could argue that it's overrated, but at the end of the day it's clear that some gamers take it for granted now. Sucks too, because if a current generation game has bad graphics everyone throws the PS2 in there as an insult or joke, when the PS2 was far from bad graphically. Hell, I'm one of the people who defends Sonic Heroes on the system, and that it's not that glitchy and ugly.

      And before anyone asks, I do love the GameCube, and it's inclusion on the Switch's Retro Console line-up is the whole reason I want a Switch so bad. Mario Kart Double Dash and Legend of Zelda Wind Waker are two of my most loved games of all time. As for the Xbox, I knew the system had many flaws, and I rank it as one of my least favourite consoles ever.

        Loading editor
    • DB were wrong with both Kiryu VS Dragonzord and Megazord VS Voltron because both of them came out after the upgrades that made Tommy (and subsequently all the other rangers) Universal-Multiversal. And I will fight anybody who disagrees with me on this, I'm aware that Shattered Nexus is it's own canon but it's existence needs to be acknowledged and analysed for anything Rangers related

        Loading editor
    • I'd say something about the series finale of Voltron Legendary defender about them restoring multiple realities or some shit but this isn't a debate thread

        Loading editor
    • huh neat if you're ever in chat i'll post the Lord Drakkon page on VSbattles so you can see the full extent of his power (yes Lord Drakkon is Tommy)

        Loading editor
    • The JoJoke of Jotaro having an obsession over dolphins is and was never funny. I find it stupid that a group of people make Jotaro seem like he's got an unatural fixation on sea life just because he has a PhD in marine biology. That's like me going up to wrestler and saying that they're masochistic and obsess over being in pain. It's a stupid joke, and I don't like it.

      Speaking of anime and wrestlers, John Cena's favourite anime is Fist of the North Star. I'm not kidding on that one.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't mind Sword and Shield not having a full Pokedex atm I mean there's nearly 900 Pokémon now people plus more are going to be added to the game later apparently if the code leaks for Venusaur, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, Zeraora, Keldeo, The Unova Box Legendaries and Kyurem as well as Jirachi are anything to go by

        Loading editor
    • I personally feel that the whole 'Where's the National Dex?' controversy was just a bunch of Pokemon elitists upset over the loss of an common feature. It reminds me of the whole 'Blue Arms Sonic' ordeal, and I'm sick of hearing entitled Pokemon players complain about it. The National Dex is cool and all, but so long as the rest of the game is good, I'm fine.

        Loading editor
    • I like Sonic with blue arms better than his tan arms

        Loading editor
    • Related to above, Boom Sonic's design is not bad. It gives Sonic a much more appealing look to him, and I prefer it to Sonic's current designs. And you know what, I don't like baby Sonic. The whole baby concept works much better on a movie version of Tails. It's even on Tails' page here.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly find Miles Morales' character to be pretty boring and uninteresting compared to Peter, especially when he was brought into the main universe. I'm talking about comic Miles btw, I actually like his version from Spiderverse. 

        Loading editor
    • JoJo part 6 is good just not as good as the other parts

        Loading editor
    • Definitely, just wish the solitary arc didn't exist

        Loading editor
    • Movie Sonic's new design is just as ugly as before

        Loading editor
    • Old sonic movie design look fine to me.

        Loading editor
    • Diavolo is the worst JoJo antagonist. I don't like his design, his Stand King Crimson, or anything else other than his voice. That and he killed Polnareff, my favourite Stardust Crusader. I don't usually get upset over a fictional character's death, but I was genuinely crying when Polnareff 'died'.

        Loading editor
    • I unironically enjoy the Donkey Kong tv show

        Loading editor
    • Enico Pucci is a bad antagonist. He's a well written character, but as a villain, his whole motivation is: because DIO said so. that's boring, it's lazy, and worst of all, it's boring. Also, he's a priest, and as I happen to be live with a priest, he's rather offensive to me.

        Loading editor
    • Necro, there is a difference between a motivation and a catalyst for events. Pucci's motivation was to achieve Heaven, while yes that was through DIO, the reason he wanted to achieve heaven was so everyone can essentially see what their mistakes would be. When he accidentaly thought he got Weather killed through his own failure to think before he acted. He thought the perfect world would be to get rid of those said mistakes. While DIO did have a big role in Pucci obtaining that goal, that would make DIO more of a catalyst for him achieving heaven and not his sole motivation.

        Loading editor
    • I LIKE SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!

      JK, but Super Dragon Ball Heroes isn’t really that bad. They just need to fix some things like Hearts. They basically turned the Zamasu’s Zero-Mortals plan into the Zero God plan. Speaking of Zamasu, why would he join some mortals on a literal quest to wipe out gods? Doesn’t make sense to me.

      Also, the Dragon Ball Fan Mangas are great. Some, like Dragon Ball Multiverse or DBAF could even rival Dragon Ball GT or even Super as a replacement series for the original series. Heck, DBAF managed to turn Broly into a more docile anti-hero instead of blood crazed maniac who is obsessed with a guy who was crying for an hour straight.

      DBS Broly is honestly the perfect version of Broly to me. It’s like they mixed Kale’s personality and DBZ Broly’s personality together and this was the result. I would want to see more of him in the series.

      Also, Gohan is underrated. He has immense amounts of potential just waiting to be free. I’m glad he’s a scholar and all, but also want to see more of his badass personality like what we got from cell.

        Loading editor
    • I Think Hotel Mario is Unironically Better Then Super Mario 64

        Loading editor
    • ^ You are no longer a human being

        Loading editor
    • ^ Fair Enough Response.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraft movie should be bad because it la.

        Loading editor
    • The writers for the Sonic games after Free Riders are really bad at their jobs. Looking back at the cutscenes from Colors, Lost World and Forces, it's clear that the writing team has no clue what they're doing. They've made Knuckles into an overconfident idiot, turned Sonic into a cocky brat that won't shut his mouth, destroyed Shadow's character entirely, turning him into another Vegeta clone and made Tails a know it all coward. Their villains don't have any memorable features other than Infinite's edge and Zavok's voice being DIO, and their humor is so mind numbingly cliché and dumb that it comes across as forced. The two writers said that when they started writing for Sonic they knew nothing about the series and it's characters, and it's clear to see they still know nothing now. 10 years of waiting for 1, just 1 good story, and they still haven't delivered. Sega need to hire the comic writers or get the Boom writers back, because they had a good idea of what Sonic and friends were like and how they worked. Hell, get the Rise of Lyric writers back, because those guys did so well with Jak and Daxter on PS2 and Rise of Lyric, as bad as the latter was.

        Loading editor
    • OG Sonic (1, 2, 3, S&K, and CD) > OG Mario (1, 2/LL, 3, SMW)

        Loading editor
    • On the subject of Sonic, Adventure 1 is the best in the series

        Loading editor
    • Sonic Unleashed was one of the best Sonic games.

      Sonic Adventure 1>Sonic Adventure 2

        Loading editor
    • The OG Sonic game and Sonic Mania are the absolute best.

        Loading editor
    • That's not unpopular

        Loading editor
    • Mania isn't unpopular, though I've seen some people say that only Green Hill Zone was good in the original and that the slow paced level design afterwards makes it inferior to 2/CD/3&K. Though he wouldn't be the only one here who's favorite was considered poorly aged

        Loading editor
    • Sonic dash is best sonic game

        Loading editor
    • Infinite is not all that bad. He's just wasted potential.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^^^^^^

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote:
      Infinite is not all that bad. He's just wasted potential.

      True,tbh he has a creative and original power,a mysterious look,a cool and mysterious voice,and a mysterious name as well,it's just that Sonic Forces was poorly done and his backstory and his appearances in the game were awkard,i mean seriously,who actually genuinely thinks "I'M NOT WEAK!" as a backstory is a good idea unless it's well done? it's like SEGA is trying to disappoint fans on purpose and it's like if they didn't put that much effort on Sonic Forces.

      I honestly want Infinite back,i mean,he had alot of potential and then he just disappeared and like flied away or something like that,so i think Infinite should come back,but with an improved backstory,i don't even mind if they pull out a "Mephiles" and make Infinite have a rivalry or hate towards Shadow,but i don't want a villain who's reason for being a villain is  "Someone called me weak".

        Loading editor
    • Wasted potential basically sums up the writing of Sonic with those two writers in general. If they're to bring Infinite or Mephiles or any other lost villain for that matter back, at least Sega should get new writers first. I hate how simple and linear Sonic has gotten storywise ever since the writing team change. Look at Unleashed for example. Good writing, decent humor and above all else, great development. That's how Sonic should be done.

        Loading editor
    • I actually like most Illumination films

        Loading editor
    • RoadRollerDio wrote:
      Wasted potential basically sums up the writing of Sonic with those two writers in general. If they're to bring Infinite or Mephiles or any other lost villain for that matter back, at least Sega should get new writers first. I hate how simple and linear Sonic has gotten storywise ever since the writing team change. Look at Unleashed for example. Good writing, decent humor and above all else, great development. That's how Sonic should be done.

      I still want the old Eggman back,AKA the one who wasn't just an obnoxious clown and someone who could actually be taken seriously (Guys remember when he pointed a giant gun at Amy and sent Sonic to space almost killing him and wasn't tricked by him,oh and also BLEW UP THE MOON and summoned Chaos and also summoned a giant monster that CRACKED the planet in half aka Dark Gaia?),like seriously,he's becoming a Dan Hibiki.

        Loading editor
    • Same

        Loading editor
    • I love Archie and Fleetway's Robotniks though,i mean,one literally went INSANE after he was defeated by Sonic always,the other wanted to destroy Mobius,became a GOD,and created a reality where Sonic didn't exist and so Tails died,and they were both VERY sadistic,heck,Archie Eggman nuked his own dimension and moved to the prime dimension because he was bored,he also tried to roboticize the whole planet,and roboticized people in general and turned them into slaves,he even created a machine capable of resetting the whole multiverse,and created a machine that HUMILIATED Sonic,even when he basically went at FULL SPEED towards him,and there was just some dent,he then humiliated Sonic alot,he even roboticized Sally,and he even in short words,said to Charmy "I destroyed your kingdom" with literally a smile on his face,i'm not joking by the way.

        Loading editor
    • I like modern Eggman he's just a blast

        Loading editor
    • Just Some Minor wrote:
      I like modern Eggman he's just a blast

      I respect your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote:

      Just Some Minor wrote:
      I like modern Eggman he's just a blast

      I respect your opinion.

      I respect yours to

        Loading editor
    • Big the Cat is an amazing and funny character

        Loading editor
    • @Big The Cat 10^

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote:
      Big the Cat is an amazing and funny character

      Damn Straight

        Loading editor
    • The Golden Moustache wrote: Big the Cat is an amazing and funny character

      That is the most accurate statement I have ever heard in my life!

        Loading editor
    • Appears we're a pro Big wiki

      Also, the fishing levels in Adventure aren't that bad if you know what to do, they're actually a nice change of pace.

        Loading editor
    • DYMallday wrote:
      Appears we're a pro Big wiki

      Also, the fishing levels in Adventure aren't that bad if you know what to do, they're actually a nice change of pace.

      They Are The Best Part of The Game To Me lol

        Loading editor
    • Believe it or not, Big and Cream the Rabbit, as hated as they are, are really popular in Japan. Who can blame the Japanese? I think both are way underrated already, so to see them getting some love makes me really happy.

      Most of Cream's critics say that she's annoying and useless, when she's literally only 6 years old. Same goes for Charmy. Of course he's loud and hyper, he's just a kid.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, while not a "big" fan of Big the Cat, I generally like a lot of the next gen characters.

        Loading editor
    • I think Frank West should return to Death Battle. As to who I think he should fight? It's quite controversial.

      That man is, Fin Shepard from Sharknado. Think about it. Two comedic supernatural fighters, with no supernatural powers of their own fight against things that no regular man could, and both have an affinity for a certain type of weapon. A baseball bat for Frank, and a chainsaw for Fin.

        Loading editor
    • Necromercer wrote:
      I think Frank West should return to Death Battle. As to who I think he should fight? It's quite controversial.

      That man is, Fin Shepard from Sharknado. Think about it. Two comedic supernatural fighters, with no supernatural powers of their own fight against things that no regular man could, and both have an affinity for a certain type of weapon. A baseball bat for Frank, and a chainsaw for Fin.

      That's not actually a bad idea. Personally I would've put Frank against Chuck Greene from Dead Rising 2 for an in-series match. Last time we saw an in-series fight was the Mega Man Battle Royale, and that was a year ago. (Mega Man and Dead Rising were both created by the same person, coincidentally.)

        Loading editor
    • I feel like Fin should fight Sharktopus

        Loading editor
    • yeah, a DR protagonist battle royal would be very interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Team Chaotix need more love tbch, maybe an AA/PL style detective game or something. Please Sega show my bois some love even Charmy isn't that bad

        Loading editor
    • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is the greatest thing to grace the earth. It's Funny, Relatable and has a good message. It also has some of the funniest anime characters since original dubbed Pokemon. 



      Saikawa is the best character mainly because: She may seem tough and obnoxious, but she really just wants to be friends.



      Kanna is highly relatable to people as children, not being annoying but just wanting attention from those who care about and for her



      I don't like Tohru as much as I should.

      THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IT'S UNPOPULAR.

        Loading editor
    • While Trunks has an overall more solid character and arc relative to his series' story, I think Silver is still the better and more likeable character. He just has a more fun side to him and the comics and other material do a really good job at balancing out adorkable with serious and lawful.

      While Trunks does have his better moments in GT... Well, that series is practically dead to Toei and Toriyama which isn't so much the case with IDW and spin-offs.

        Loading editor
    • KoolKat99 wrote: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is the greatest thing to grace the earth. It's Funny, Relatable and has a good message. It also has some of the funniest anime characters since original dubbed Pokemon. 



      Saikawa is the best character mainly because: She may seem tough and obnoxious, but she really just wants to be friends.



      Kanna is highly relatable to people as children, not being annoying but just wanting attention from those who care about and for her



      I don't like Tohru as much as I should.

      THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IT'S UNPOPULAR.

      Tohru is best dragon waifu, and I like that you like the show.

        Loading editor
    • Minato is the best Persona protagonist

        Loading editor
    • Agent Alaska The Suave Gentleman wrote:
      Team Chaotix need more love tbch, maybe an AA/PL style detective game or something. Please Sega show my bois some love even Charmy isn't that bad

      ^ For real, I always enjoyed seeing them in Sonic X

        Loading editor
    • Hell, they have never rereleased Knuckle's Chaotix, meaning that in order to play it, you'd have to emulate or find a 32X and cartridge

      You can't just ignore it

        Loading editor
    • I actually believe That Ritsu (MP100) stands a chance against Fubuki (OPM). a pretty damn good one, actually.

      I also think that it should have happened instead of Mob vs Tatsumaki, as season 3 of MP100 is coming out in just a few days.

        Loading editor
    • Here goes:

      1: I think Legends of Tomorrow Seasons 1 & 4 were actually pretty enjoyable.



      2: I think Space Aliens are scarier than Ghosts/Demons/Ghouls/Phantoms.

        Loading editor
    • Archie Sonic is one of the most overhyped characters when it comes to a debate.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed

        Loading editor
    • Razor Edge589 wrote:
      Archie Sonic is one of the most overhyped characters when it comes to a debate.

      Agreed,people think he stomps Darkseid,solo Marvel,and stomp Composite Godzilla and is "Megaversal."

      People also wank Dark Sonic too,and say "He's stronger than Super Sonic" and say that he can one shot Mario when Dark Sonic has barely any feats or any powers shown and hasn't shown that much and he is also non canon.

        Loading editor