The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Just can it, won't 'cha!? You can't just make everything better by singing some stupid song!||„|
Spinel is a character from Steven Universe. She was the main antagonist of Steven Universe The Movie.
Fanon Ideas So Far
- Spinel vs. Baldur
- Spinel vs Bendy (Completed)
- Bête Noire VS Spinel
- Spinel vs. Jake the Dog
- Pinkie Pie vs Spinel
- Spinel vs The devil ( Steven universe vs Cup-head)
- Spinel vs Mr Fantastic
- Claire di Magnum VS Spinel
- Spinel vs. Monkey D. Luffy
- Thanos (MCU) VS. Spinel
- Spinel vs Elastigirl (Helen Par) (Completed)
- Cuphead vs spinel(Completed
- Baby vs Spinel
- The Mask vs Spinel
- Spinel vs The Joker
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
- Tempest Shadow (My little pony)
- The Joker (DC Comics)
- Steven Briggs (Elite Productions)
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
- Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney)
- Donald Duck (Walt Disney)
- The Mask
- Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9 (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
- Michael De Santa (Grand theft Auto 5)
- Megatron (Transformers)
- Jevil (Deltarune)
- Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Mephiles the Dark (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- SCP-049 (SCP Foundation)
- Peacock (Skullgirls)
- Infinite (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord)
- Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder)
- Hulk (Marvel)
- Regigigas (Pokémon)
- Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)
- Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
- Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Starscream (Transformers)
- Brutaka (BIONICLE)
- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
- Pennywise ( Stephen King IT)
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)
- Saiko Bichitaru (SMG4)
- Aipom (Pokemon)
- Laughing Jack (Creepypasta)
Abilities and Weaponry
- Elasticity & size manipulation
- Spinel's cartoony body makes her moves unpredictable and unique in battle
- Gem physiology grants low to high regeneration
- Gem Rejuvenator: An energy scythe weapon design to reset Gems to their original state. The gem will forget who they are, making them very vulnerable for a final attack.
- Injector: A building size gem weapon design to inject a toxic fluid that’ll destroy all organic life on the planet it's on.
- Survived a beating from Garnet
- Her strength is comparable to Garnet, as it allowed her to outperform & overpower her.
- Destroyed her building size Injector.
- Nearly destroyed all life on Earth.
- Effortlessly defeated the Crystal Gems in their first encounter
- Stood in place for 6000 years
- Emotionally fragile
- Gem Rejuvenator only affects gems, so it’s pretty powerless against most other beings.
- Gem physiology
- Sufficient damage being dealt to her physical form results in being poofed into her gemstone.
- A cracked gem results in having less stamina, tiring out easily and glitching from time to time.
- Both of the flaws above make said gemstone vulnerable to being shattered if her combatant considers doing so, or is capable of.
- Her regeneration is limited; high type applies to reforming from being poofed, while low-type applies to healing from physical damage. However, reforming takes much more time than physical harm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.