SpaceGodzilla is a kaiju from the Godzilla media franchise, first appearing in the 1994 movie, Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Biollante vs. Spacegodzilla
- Space Godzilla vs Dark Bowser (Completed)
- Dark Samus vs Space Godzilla
- SpaceGodzilla vs. Destoroyah (Completed)
- Felinis vs SpaceGodzilla (Completed)
- Frieza VS Spacegodzilla (Completed)
- Goku Black vs Spacegodzilla
- Mewtwo vs SpaceGodzilla (Abandoned)
- Ultraman Belial vs SpaceGodzilla (Completed)
- SpaceGodzilla vs. Mother Legion
- Space Godzilla vs Jirass
With Someone Else
With The Godzilla Franchise
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
- Alexandrite (Steven Universe)
- Bizarro (DC Comics)
- The Diamonds (Steven Universe)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- King Ghidorah
- Mechagodzilla (Showa)
- Monster X
- Red Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Space Gyaos (Gamera)
- Tatsumaki (One Punch Man)
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger
- Zekrom (Pokemon)
The circumstances of his creation a complete mystery, Earth scientists theorized that a space-borne cell from Godzilla's body ended up being sucked into a black hole. There, the cell bonded to an unknown collection of crystalline minerals and energies before growing into a hybrid creature that emerged from a white hole. Honing on Earth, Space Godzilla becomes a bigger threat to humanity itself than Godzilla.
Death Battle Info
As a partially crystalline lifeform with human-level intelligence, Space Godzilla possesses psychic abilities which telekinesis, telepathy and the element manipulation. Once on a planet, Space Godzilla can create crystal towers from the surrounding environment which would magnify and focus his psychic energies.
- Mutated by Godzilla cells
- Height: 120 meters
- Weight: 80,000 tons
- Considers Godzilla his brother
- Corona Beam
- Flight at Mach 4
- Can conduct energy through his touch
- Can summon a crystal shield
- Can summon crystal spires to increase his power
- Can unleash bolts of energy from his shoulder crystals
- Can emit an aura that causes electric disturbances
- Can implant cosmic power in structures that can transmit a signal and them act as an energy source
- Defeated Godzilla in their first battle
- Was resistant to Godzilla's atomic breath, as he took multiple hits from it.
- Destroyed M.O.G.U.E.R.A
- Kidnapped Godzilla Junior
- Took on Godzilla and M.O.G.U.E.R.A
- Absorbed the energy of a Supernova
- Destroyed multiple planets (Manga)
- Threw M.O.G.U.E.R.A with his tail, who weighs 160,000 tons
- Dependent on getting energy from the crystals he creates.
- His skin is weak to Godzilla's supercharged atomic breath (his Red Spiral Ray) and Moguera's nose drill.
- Weakens if his shoulder crystals are destroyed.
- Heavily disadvantaged in melee combat due to his heavy build and comparatively short arms.
- His crystal constructs can energize his opponents as well