|“||Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves!||„|
|“||I'm sorry, but I'm tired of hearing these self introductions. King of this, ancient weapon of that, final evolution of something, sealed whatnot, whole universe whatever, so on and so forth. I've fought a ton of guys like you, what's the big difference? All this stuff about ultimate life form...You'll end up getting one punched anyway...||„|
|~ Saitama to Orochi|
|“||Limits, you say? But who decides one's limits? And based on what, exactly? You said you worked as hard as you can? Well, then maybe you just need to work a little harder. Is this really the limit of your strength, or could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, just move forward.||„|
|~ Saitama to the B-Class Hero Glasses|
Saitama is the main character of the webcomic that became a manga known as One Punch Man. He faced Kenshiro in the 4th episode of DBX in Season 1. He later fought against Goku in the Season 5 Finale of the One Minute Melee. He also fought Superman in the Season 3 Finale of One Minute Melee and Season 5 Finale of DBX.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Saitama vs. Akame (Abandoned)
- Akuma vs Saitama (Completed)
- All Might vs. Saitama (Completed)
- Aquaman vs Saitama
- Asura VS Saitama
- Saitama vs Azrael (Completed)
- Batman vs Saitama
- Saitama VS Beerus
- Ben Tennyson vs Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama vs Bill Cipher (Completed)
- Chara vs Saitama
- Black Bolt vs. Saitama
- Booster Gold vs. Saitama (Completed)
- Broly vs Saitama
- Deadpool vs Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama VS Donkey Kong (Completed)
- Goku vs Saitama (Completed)
- Hulk vs. Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama vs Invincible
- Saitama vs. Iron Man (Completed)
- Saitama vs Jiren (Completed)
- Jotaro kujo vs saitama
- Saitama VS Juggernaut (Abandoned)
- Saitama vs Kenpachi Zarakai
- Saitama vs Kenshiro (Completed)
- Kid buu vs Saitama (Completed)
- Kirby vs Saitama (Abandoned)
- Korosensei Vs Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama vs. Krillin (Completed)
- Saitama vs Lex Luthor (Completed)
- Saitama VS Medaka Kurokami
- Saitama vs Mephiles
- Saitama vs One Punch Mac (Completed)
- Saitama VS Pannacotta Fugo
- Popeye VS Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama vs Ryuko Matoi
- Ryu (Breath of Fire) vs. Saitama
- Saitama vs. Sailor Moon (Completed)
- Saitama VS Sakamaki Izayoi
- Sans vs Saitama (Completed)
- Shedinja VS Saitama (Abandoned)
- Saitama vs Sportacus (Completed)
- Saitama VS Sonic Blast Man
- Saitama vs. Squirrel Girl
- Saitama vs Superman
- Saitama VS Taylor Hebert
- The Flash vs Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama VS The Mask
- Tien vs Saitama (Completed)
- Saitama vs Reimu Hakurei
With the Sentry
- Goku and Superman vs The Sentry and Saitama (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 9
- Losses: 16
- Draws: 0
- Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump)
- Azald (Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger)
- Baldi (Baldi’s Basics In Education And Learning)
- Booster Gold (DC Comics)
- Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
- Captain Underpants
- Crimson Chin (Fairly OddParents!)
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Ed (Ed, Edd & Eddy)
- Exodia (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Giratina (Pokémon)
- Gohan (Dragon Ball Z)
- Gladiator (Marvel Comics)
- Hercules (Disney)
- Hit (Dragon Ball)
- Hyperion (Marvel Comics)
- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
- Jasper (Steven Universe)
- John Cena (WWE)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder)
- Shazam (DC Comics)
- Shigeo Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Spinel (Steven Universe)
- Superboy-Prime (DC Comics)
- Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!)
- Nappa (Dragon Ball)
- Nazo the Hedgehog
- Paper Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Red Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- The Tick
- The Thing (Marvel Comics)
- Ultraman (Ultraman Series)
- Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Yugo (Wakfu)
Saitama is a human from Z-City who, through "rigorous" training, broke his human limiters and achieved unrivalled levels of strength and speed. Never breaking a sweat, the name One Punch Man is fitting a name for the series. Never going beyond a simple brawl, his sheer Strength, Speed and Power have effortlessly destroyed anyone in his way. Due to his effortless wins through the series, we have yet to see his true, full capabilities; getting slightly more "serious" as the series progresses, he casually puts down any new enemy on his radar.
Death Battle Info
- Name: Saitama
- Epithet: Caped Baldy
- Age: 25
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- His strength is literally unparalleled, hilariously far outclassing any other character in the series (Many of the villains simply needed a single punch to get killed by Saitama)
- Saitama has no superpowers shown so far, aside from his Charles Atlas ones.
- His strength is such that he can very effortlessly lift a base comparable to the size of an entire city, at least for a few minutes.
- Posseses an insane amount of physique, all gained through ONE HUNDRED PUSHUPS, ONE HUNDRED SITUPS, ONE HUNDRED SQUATS, AND RUNNING TEN KILOMETERS EVERY SINGLE DAY! FOR THREE YEARS!
- Full extent unknown, hasn't shown his true power yet so far.
- He is able to create afterimages.
- His durability is unrivaled, being able to tank a Planet Busting attack from Boros, and easily endure it.
- Sub-Relativistic Speeds and a powerful 1.209 Petaton punch. Another calc on this wiki places him at Relativistic speeds (~30% Speed of Light).
- Has exceptional combat skills, though hardly displays it on battle due to only need an punch to finish his enemies.
- More smart than he appears.
- Can jump in the air.
Normal Series - Because most opponents that Saitama comes across can't even lay a scratch on him, he doesn't normally play seriously when combatting a foe.
- Punch - Saitama throws a normal punch. This is able to one hit many of the villains in the One Punch Man verse and could shatter a meteor.
- Consecutive Normal Punches - Saitama throws a series of simple punches.
Serious Series - These attacks use a portion of Saitama's true power.
- Serious Strike - Saitama throws an extremely powerful punch. The shockwave from such a punch like this parted clouds on a global scale, and was able to completely negate a beam that was going to destroy a planet's surface.
- Serious Consecutive Side Hops - In a series of rapid side to side hopping, he creates an array of afterimages.
- Serious Tableflip - Saitama flips the whole battlefield into the air.
- Serious Headbutt - Headbutts the opponent with immense force.
- Listed as a rank 10/10 in strength, endurance and speed. When re-examined he was 15+/15 in the aforementioned stats as well as in Justice, Effectiveness and Fighting Ability.
- Flat out punches Boro's beam that was going to destroy Earth's surface, or at least it seems. The Official Guidebook says that the beam was indeed going to destroy the entire planet. The anime also had Boros state he was going to destroy the whole planet.
- Overpowered Boro's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, splitting the atmosphere in process, this feat has been calculated to be equivalent to 2.51 Exatons of TNT, more than enough to completely destroy Earth's surface
- Punches the air. This attack destroys the surrounding landscape.
- His first shown kill in the series
- Tracks FTE
- An adaptive opponent has no idea what to do against him
- Resists Tatsumaki's powers
- Full Fight against his latest enemy in the Anime adaptation so far: Lord Boros
- Is unaffected by the dangers of the vacuum of Outer Space, though he has to hold his breath. He also jumps right back to Earth straight from the Moon, creating a massive crater.
- Instantly backhanded Speed of Sound Sonic to the ground.
- Kills practically every monster he meets with a single punch (which only tap into a tiny fraction of his true power)
- Killed a giant telekinetic alien octopus by flicking a pebble into his head
- Was able to maneuver his fist under Speed-o-Sound Sonic's groin
- Was able to track Speed of Sound Sonic, even though he was moving far, far faster than the eye could see. Speed of Sound Sonic is able to keep up with Tatsumaki, one of the strongest S Class Heroes
- Kills a Bloodlusted Deep Sea King in ONE PUNCH (Deep Sea King, a Demon level threat, easily manhandled numerous B and C class heroes, in addition to an A Class Hero (Stinger), and two S Class Heroes (Puri Puri Prisoner and Genos. A typical Demon Level threat, like Sea King, is equivalent to a City buster. However, it should be noted that Boros is far, far stronger than city busting, and he is also ranked as Dragon, albeit Dragon+). The punch was also able to disperse the rain within the vicinity, and even the rainclouds themselves.
- Consecutively punches Boros, making him explode. (However, he reformed immediately after the video)
- Destroys Boros' Armor with a shockwave
- Reacted to an FTE Sword Swing, and bites it in half.
- Even though Genos went all out on him, he took the fight like it was nothing until Genos reminded him to go "all out."
Faults and Weaknesses
- Characters with absurd healing factors (like Boros, Evil Natural Water or Garou), can survive a punch from Saitama by regenerating or reforming.
- Saitama is powerless against life annoyances
- Failed to kill a tiny mosquito, even with super-speed and super-strength.
- Bang/Silver Fang was able to outmaneuver and even humiliate Saitama using his speed. 
- The Hero Association ranks both Bang and Saitama as level 10 in speed; meaning it is possible for other characters, even within One Punch Man's series, to be on par with Saitama in certain ways.
- Rarely takes things seriously, since he hasn't found an opponent truly on his level yet. May let himself get tossed around before actually fighting.
- Somewhat absent minded. Scoring a 4/15 in intelligence (initially this was 1/10).
- Still in B-Class and is not recognized as qualified for threats near his level. Not very appreciated by both citizens or other heroes.
- 1/10 or 1/15 in the popularity stat.
- Can't breath in space, this would understand that even with their obviously superhuman qualities, Saitama still be a human.
- Not very skilled due to mainly being a simple brawler.
- Saitama hasn't shown his full limit yet, as he ended every fight he was in so far without putting forth much effort.
- In addition, the author never stated that the full power of Saitama's punch possessed the power of "half a Big Bang".