|“||The only way I could feel warm, the only way to melt the ice in my veins... was to kill.||„|
|~ Killer Frost - Justice League of America Vol. 3 #7.2 (November, 2013)|
Caitlin Snow is the third Killer Frost, and a reformed supervillain from DC Comics.
For the second Killer Frost, see Louise Lincoln.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
Caitlin Snow was originally a S.T.A.R. Labs scientist who was placed in charge of a thermodynamic engine. But, when the Arctic facility she was working at was attacked by H.I.V.E. (the Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination), Snow got locked in with the engine. Exposure to its effects while trying to disable it transformed her into a metahuman that can absorb heat from a living being upon physical contact, and project icicles. It also turned her into a sort of "heat vampire," and she came to be known as the criminal "Killer Frost." But the actions of Eclipso negated Caitlin's pseudo-vampirism, allowing her to make a alliance with Batman while putting her dark past behind her.
Death Battle Info
- Gender: Female
- Affiliations: Justice Foundation; formerly Secret Society of Super-Villains, the Suicide Squad, Justice League of America
- Occupation: Scientist, adventurer; formerly criminal
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
- Unique Physiology:
- Heat Absorption
- Genius-Level Intelligence
- Was a member of the Suicide Squad before she was placed in Batman's custody and made a member of a Justice League faction he is preparing.
- As the youngest scientist in S.T.A.R. Labs, Snow could solve complex equations easily, operate heavy energy generating machinery, and is skilled in the fields of biology, physics, and energy. (Arrowverse)
- Killed a Black Flash. (Arrowverse)
- Her need to absorb heat regularly before Justice League vs. Suicide Squad.
- Fears that overusing her powers may cause her to revert to her "Killer Frost" persona. (Arrowverse)