|“||I only wear the bells and this eyepatch to make things harder, so I get more enjoyment out of my battles. I'm glad you're taking advantage of them, because otherwise, they don't serve any purpose.||„|
|~ Kenpachi Zaraki|
Kenpachi Zaraki (更木 剣八, Zaraki Kenpachi) is a character from Shonen Jump's anime/manga series, Bleach. He previously starred in three episodes of One Minute Melee against Akuma, twice where the latter transformed into Oni.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Akuma VS Kenpachi Zaraki
- Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Augus (Completed)
- Dracule Mihawk vs. Kenpachi Zaraki
- Ganondorf vs Kenpachi (Abandoned)
- Kenpachi Zaraki VS Meta Knight
- Roronoa Zoro vs Kenpachi Zaraki
- Saitama vs Kenpachi Zarakai
- Kenpachi Zaraki VS Sol Badguy (Completed)
- Spinal vs Kenpachi Zaraki
- Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Undyne the Undying (by TheDragonDemon)
- Vergil Vs Kenpachi (Abandoned)
- Vilgax VS Kenpachi Zaraki
- Wolverine vs Kenpachi Zaraki
- Kenpachi Zaraki VS Zebra (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 2
- Draws: 1
- Azrael (BlazBlue)
- Kratos (God of War)
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Nameless Asura (Fist of the North Star)
- Raoh (Fist of the North Star)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
- Zabuza Momochi (Naruto)
Having lived in the Rukongai's lawless District 80, a haven of thieves and murderers that also goes by the name Zaraki, a young boy's life changed when he first claimed the Asauchi of a dead Soul Reaper that he used it to kill numerous opponents in its Zanpakuto form with no means of using its full power and then again when he later encountered Yachiru Unohana, the first Kenpachi. The fight took a toll on both, with the young man admiring Unohana for instilling actual fear in him. Years later, the man adopted an orphaned girl from District 79 who showed no fear towards his sword and named her Yachiru after Unohana while using the name of his district and his rival's title to christen himself "Kenpachi Zaraki".
Kenpachi eventually becomes captain of Squad 11 after killing off the previous captain in a duel, inheriting the Kenpachi title that came with Squad 11 Captain ranking.
Death Battle Info
- Age: Unknown
- Height: 6'7.5” / 202cm
- Weight: 198 lbs. / 90 kg
- Captain of Squad 11
- Zanpakutō: Nozarashi (Shikai form is a large battle axe,), Bankai: unnamed (Takes the form of a jagged shorter version of Shikai, and turns his skin red with black markings much like that of an Oni)
- Master Swordsman: It's no secret that Kenpachi is a master at the blade, to where he can strike multiple times, each with changes of the attack type. Prefers to use kendo as a Last Resort, commonly using the technique to cut opponents in half. Kenpachi's main strength lies in his striking power, especially with the blade.
- Immense Spirit Pressure: Kenpachi possesses Unholy Control of his vast Reiatsu and can manipulate it through Shock Waves, Energy Waves, etc. Kenpachi normally seals the bulk of it in an eyepatch, but still as potent regardless.
- Hand-to-Hand Expert
- Ryodan: A technique that allows the user to split the opponent down the middle.
- Damage Resistance
- Shock and Energy Waves
- Immense Strength, Speed Endurance, Immense Durability: On par with refined Masters.
- Very perceptive and highly insightful in battle
- Demonstrates impressive hand to hand combat ability
- Exerts his spiritual energy in one strike
- Was able to throw a towering giant like Gerard back and smash a whole city block in the process
- Can catch his opponent's weapons with a single hand
- Bifurcated Giriko is a single swing of his sword
- Causes an earthquake simply by slamming into the ground.
- With the help of Reiatsu, lifts a mountain sized rock and slices it in half.
- Survived Impalement, Near Beheading & Severe Wounds
- Killed Nnoitra Gilga, Unohana, and Gremmy Thoumeaux, all 3 being formidable opponents (Gremmy can create a large meteorite with a clone's assistance), and he managed to react to, and destroys it in one-on-one matches. Since the meteor's energy was calculated at the least 5 teratons and at most around 40 teratons, Kenpachi should be able to deal around that much damage.
- Fast enough to cut missiles mid air and is bulletproof, scan 2
- Cuts the ground with a simple swing
- Killed Yammy Llargo as collateral damage in a battle with Byakuya Kuchiki
- Can keep up with Byakuya, another Shinigami of comparable speeds
- Faced a buffed-up Gerard Valkyrie, one of Yhwach's Schutzstaffel and amongst the strongest Sternritter, on near-equal footing.
- Could cut space itself with his Shikai, when he was trapped by Gremmy in a void of space, and survived, even having suffered more injuries.
- Tanks explosions
- Tanks lightning, then tanks a bigger one, albeit damaging him quite a bit. Takes a hit from "The Power", even though he just stood right back up with just one ruptured internal organ, deafened, and quickly recovered to regain his mobility.
- Survived being drowned in mid-air and then crushed between two giant structures, only to burst out the top with little to no damage.
- Managed to keep up with Gerard Valkyrie, who should be far superior to the Sternritters who performed an MHS+ Feat.
- Kenpachi's Bankai grants him tremendous physical strength and cutting power, allowing him to effortlessly topple a gigantic Gerard Valkyrie with a single blow, rip off his arm in a single motion,and cut him completely in half from a considerable distance.
- One shot three Sternritter, one of which was giving him trouble before, and was able to carry all 3 of them at once.
- Has the balls to try and strike down the real Yhwach. The attack destroys a cluster of nearby buildings.
- Casually reacts to Cero, which moves at incredibly fast speeds.
- Effortlessly speedblitzes a fullbringer, Giriko
- While injured, kept up with Candice Catnipp, a Sternritter who can move at comparable speeds to another Sternritter who can move at speeds that are massively hypersonic.
- He was completely fine even after his arm was twisted.
- Kenpachi was nearby when Yamamoto was using his Bankai, which is extremely hot, and sliced the lava created by the Zanpakuto aside.
- Easily escaped from drowning, under a container that should be difficult to escape in.
- Sustains many injuries while fighting, yet continues to do battle.
- Survives getting crushed by gigantic rocks, and a giant hand. He emerges thereafter.
- Poor Sense of Direction
- Never chose to learn Shunpo or Kidō
- Very overconfident, and holds back most of his power and willingly places many limitations upon himself.
- Defeated by a facsimile of Yhwach and later by Pernida Parnkgjas.
- Does not take his own injuries into account when fighting