- 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- 1.1 As Godzilla 1954
- 1.2 As Showa Godzilla
- 1.3 As Heisei Godzilla/Burning Godzilla
- 1.4 As Millennium Godzilla
- 1.5 As MonsterVerse Godzilla
- 1.6 As Shin Godzilla
- 1.7 As Hanna-Barbera Godzilla
- 1.8 As Godzilla Earth
- 1.9 As Singular Point Godzilla
- 1.10 As Monster Strike Godzilla
- 1.11 As Super Godzilla
- 1.12 Battle Royales
- 1.13 Form vs Form
- 1.14 With King Kong
- 1.15 With the Godzilla Franchise
- 1.16 With someone else
- 1.17 Battle Record
- 1.18 Possible Opponents
- 1.19 As Shin Godzilla
- 2 History
- 3 Death Battle Info (Official)
- 4 Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- 5 Movie Fighting Record
- 5.1 Wins
- 5.2 Showa Era
- 5.3 Heisei Era
- 5.4 Millennium Era
- 5.5 Monsterverse
- 5.6 Losses
- 5.7 Showa Era
- 5.8 Heisei Era
- 5.9 Millennium Era
- 5.10 Ties
- 5.11 Showa Era
- 5.12 Heisei Era
- 5.13 Millennium Era
- 5.14 Super Godzilla 
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Asura VS Godzilla
- Bowser vs. Godzilla (Completed)
- Composite Movie Godzilla Vs. Greymon
- Dark Gaia vs Godzilla (Completed)
- Exodia Vs Godzilla (Completed)
- Geon vs Godzilla
- Giratina VS Godzilla (Abandoned)
- Godzilla vs Acnologia (Completed)
- Godzilla VS Ancalagon the black
- Godzilla vs. Bahamut
- Godzilla vs Broly (Abandoned)
- Godzilla vs. Cthulhu
- Godzilla VS Doomsday (Completed)
- Godzilla vs. Evangelion Unit-01 (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Examon
- Godzilla vs. Hulk (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Jormungandr (SMITE)
- Godzilla vs Juggernaut (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Lao-Shan Lung (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Lizzie
- Godzilla vs Lucy (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Metal Sonic
- Godzilla vs Muzan Kibutsuji
- Godzilla vs Nemesis (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Oozaru Vegeta
- Godzilla vs Optimus Prime
- Godzilla VS Perfect Chaos
- Godzilla vs Popeye (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Rayquaza (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Robotic Earth Defenders
- Godzilla vs SCP-682 (Completed)
- Godzilla VS Slenderman
- Godzilla VS Stay Puft (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Thanos
- Godzilla VS Tyranitar (Completed)
- Godzilla vs. Ultraman
- Godzilla vs Ultraman Zero (Completed)
- Goku vs Godzilla
- Gomora vs. Godzilla
- Homelander Vs Godzilla
- Jason Voorhees vs Godzilla
- Kirby VS Godzilla
- Mario vs Godzilla
- Powerpuff Girls vs Godzilla
- Reimu vs. Godzilla
- Shillo (OC) vs Godzilla
- Sonic vs Godzilla
- Superman vs Godzilla (Completed)
- Voltron vs Godzilla
- Yoshi vs Godzilla
As Godzilla 1954
As Showa Godzilla
As Heisei Godzilla/Burning Godzilla
- Blast(Epic Boss Fighter) vs Godzilla (Completed)
- Deathwing VS Godzilla (Completed)
- Godzilla VS Galactus (Completed)
- Godzilla vs. Kurama (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Yonggary
- Meowthra vs. Burning Godzilla (1995)
- Ultraman Taro vs. Burning Godzila (Completed)
As Millennium Godzilla
As MonsterVerse Godzilla
- Godzilla vs. The Cloverfield Monster (Completed)
- Godzilla(Monstervese) vs Hell(Doom)
- Godzilla vs Jaegers
- Godzilla vs. Kraken
- Godzilla vs Giant God Warrior
- Godzilla vs Iron Man (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Peril
- Godzilla vs. Slattern and the C-4s
- Godzilla VS Smaug (Completed)
- Godzilla vs Stoneheart
- Godzilla vs The Zillo Beast (Completed)
- Godzilla (2014) vs Voltron (Legendary Defender)
- Godzilla vs. Zilla
- Legendary Godzilla Vs Kyogre
- Zygarde vs Godzilla (Completed)
As Shin Godzilla
- Shin Godzilla vs Bagan
- Shin Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
- Shin Godzilla vs The Giant God Warrior
- Shin Godzilla vs. Zilla
As Hanna-Barbera Godzilla
As Godzilla Earth
- Godzilla vs The Zillo Beast (Completed)
As Singular Point Godzilla
As Monster Strike Godzilla
As Super Godzilla
- Kaiju Battle Royale
- Godzilla Battle Royale
- Godzilla Vs Geon Vs Togera (Abandoned)
- Main Monsters Battle Royale
- Original Godzilla Battle Royale
- Overpowered Hero Battle Royale
- Vrokorta's Season 1 Winner Battle Royale (Completed)
Form vs Form
- Burning Godzilla vs. Fire Godzilla (Completed)
- Burning Godzilla vs. Super Godzilla (Completed)
- Godzilla (1954) vs Showa Godzilla
- Godzilla Earth vs. Super Godzilla
- Godzilland Godzilla vs Chibi Godzilla (Completed)
- Godzilla Junior vs Godzilla Filius (Completed)
- LegendaryGoji vs. HeiseiGoji (Completed)
- Legendary Godzilla vs. Original Godzilla
- Monster Strike Godzilla Vs Hana-Barbara Godzilla
- Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Earth
- ShinGoji vs LegendaryGoji
- Shin Godzilla vs. Original Godzilla
With King Kong
With the Godzilla Franchise
With someone else
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 33
- Losses: 13
- Draws: 2
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)
- Asgore Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Astro Boy
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Beast Boy (DC Comics)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Chuck Norris
- Congar (War of the Monsters)
- Dragonoid (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)
- Dracula (Castlevania)
- Dragonzord (Power Rangers)
- Eternatus (Pokémon)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Kyogre (Pokémon)
- Leatherface (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Malachite (Steven Universe)
- Megazord (Power Rangers)
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
- Starfire (DC Comics)
- Thor (Marvel)
- The Giant Claw
- The Great Mighty Poo (Conker)
- Togera (War of the Monsters)
- Waluigi (Super Mario)
- Way Big (Ben 10)
- Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
- Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Yugo (Wakfu)
As Shin Godzilla
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Garou (One Punch Man)
- GOLB (Adventure Time)
- Kars (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)
Since the time of the Dinosaurs, a giant prehistoric creature lay dormant at the bottom of the ocean until, in 1954, Americans tested their hydrogen bombs in the Pacific Ocean, awaking it, as well as mutating it in the process, this creature would be known as Godzilla aka Gojira by Japanese people.
Ever since, Godzilla has made Japan his home, leaving wakes of destruction, wherever he goes destroying cities and armies that try to stop him. Strangely, he also seems to protect the planet, whenever it is in danger, ranging from many other giant kaiju like him, whom he had made enemies throughout the years to even extraterrestrial threats.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Height: 108 m / 355 ft
- Weight: 81,600,000 kg / 90,000 tons
- Japanese name: Gojira
- Age: Over 65 million years
- Feeds on nuclear radiation
- Nuclear powered heart
- Accidentally mutated by nukes
- Somehow knows judo & boxing
- Atomic Breath
- Spiral Atomic Breath
- Nuclear Pulse
- Regenerator G1
- Magnetic powers
- Sharp dorsal plates
- Uncanny durability
- Godly strength
- Can breathe underwater
Strengths & Feats
- 44 wins, 9 losses, 7 ties
- Survived & escaped a black hole
- Regenerated from a beating heart
- Battled Rodan for over 12 hours
- Survived the Absolute Zero Cannon
- Lifted & threw Kaizer Ghidorah
- Matched Thor's strength
- Defeated 10 monsters in a row in Final Wars
- Sensitive to light
- Relatively slow
- Somewhat clumsy due to size
- Lost to King Kong & Mothra
- Gills are a weak spot
- Vulnerable to strong surges of unnatural electricity
- Killed by Oxygen Destroyer & MechaGodzilla 2
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
- Height: 50 Meters (Showa), 122 Meters (Hana-Barbera), 80 Meters, 100 Meters (Heisei), 55 Meters, 60 Meters, 100 Meters (Millenium), 108.2 Meters, 119.8 Meters (Legendary), 28 Meters (2nd Form), 57 Meters (3rd Form), 118.5 Meters (4th Form) (Shin Godzilla), 50 Meters, and 300 Meters (Anime)
- Length: 105 Meters (Showa), 200 Meters (Heisei), 122.5 Meters, 85 Meters (Millenium) 167.74 Meters, 177.39 Meters (Legendary) 122 Meters (2nd Form), 168.25 Meters (3rd Form), and 333 Meters (4th Form) (Shin Godzilla)
- Weight: 20,000 Tons (Showa), 600 Tons (Hana-Barbera), 50,000 Tons, 60,000 Tons (Heisei), 25,000 Tons, 30,000 Tons, 55,000 Tons (Millenium), 90,000 Tons, 164,000 (Legendary), 92,000 Tons (Shin Godzilla), 10,000 Tons, and 100,000 Tons (Anime)
- Japanese name: Gojira
- Has starred in 36 movies (so far)
- Predominantly portrayed by a guy in a rubber suit
- There is now a constellation named after him
Types of Godzillas
- The first depiction of Godzilla
- Godzilla Unleashed implies that 1954 Godzilla tanky but slow compared to his latter counterparts
- Killed by the Oxygen Destroyer: revived into Kiryu
- One of the goofiest, most agile, and intelligent incarnation
- The longest-lasting version of Godzilla
- Retired to Monster Island in the late 1990s
- First incarnation to fight King Kong (1962)
- A Godzillasaurus that risked its life to save Japanese soldiers during WWII
- Contrary to popular belief; the Heisei Godzilla did not get deleted from history only for a different Godzilla to take his place. While there is a size difference between the 80s and 90s depictions, which led to a new Godzilla suit, the increase of size was due to the same Godzilla absorbing radiation from a nuclear sub. 
- First Godzilla depicted with the Red Spiral Ray; after absorbing Fire Rodan's soul
- Died as Burning Godzilla; melting down from its radiation (Godzilla Jr. became his successor).
- Godzilla Millenium
- Can fire the Red Spiral Ray repeatedly
- Thrown into the ocean and trapped by Kiryu
- Godzilla (GMK)
- The reanimated corpse of the original Godzilla
- Believed to be a spirit or devil.
- The body contained and was driven by all the vengeful spirits that died in WWII
- Had a hole drilled through its shoulder; causing the Atomic Breath to explode his body? His heart, however, is still alive.
- Godzilla Final Wars
- Has the fastest and most successful winning streak of any Godzilla.
- Retired into the ocean with Minilla
- Defeated Zilla in less than 20 seconds
- Legendary Godzilla
- The oldest Godzilla yet, been around for 298 million years
- The first American Godzilla that Toho officially recognizes (Zilla doesn't count)
- Slow on land, but a fast swimmer
- One of the relatively fattest depictions of Godzilla
- Defeated King Ghidorah
- Second incarnation to fight King Kong (2020)
- Shin Godzilla
- The only Godzilla to mutate throughout his film
- The most deformed Godzilla
- Perhaps the least intelligent/strategic Godzilla incarnation to date.
- One of the most destructive depictions of the Atomic Breath yet
- The Atomic Breath also emits from other parts of his body almost randomly; primarily the dorsal spines and tip of his tail
- Relatively slow
- According to the characters of the film, it can sprout wings
- Godzilla Earth
- 318 Meters tall: 6 times taller than the original Godzilla.
- Easily the tallest and heaviest Godzilla yet.
- EMP forcefield: protects Godzilla from projectiles
- Super Oscillatory Wave: a roar so massive that it can damage opponents
- Atomic Tailwhip: an Atomic Breath blast fired from his tail
- Invisible to radiowaves and radar (although his Atomic Breath is very easy to detect)
- Healing factor so extreme that Earth can create other Godzillas from its amputated bodyparts
- Godzilla Filius is a clone/offspring of Earth; standing only 50 meters tall but shares similar traits otherwise.
- Restlessly wants to destroy mankind; one of the most hostile Godzillas yet
- The name comes from the fact that this Godzilla essentially conquered all of Earth
- It is a mutant plant that absorbed the DNA of various animals, including dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.
- This DNA influence has produced new jungles full of organisms mutated by Godzilla's cells; essentially altering the planet's ecosystems.
- 318 Meters tall: 6 times taller than the original Godzilla.
- Godzilland Godzilla
- Could eat 10 Hot cakes in just 2 seconds
- Has the basic intelligence of a human
- Marvel Godzilla
- Match Thor's strength
- Stalemated with the Avengers; leaving the battle simply for losing interest in attacking NYC.
- Hana Barbara Godzilla
- His atomic breath appears to be a real fire
- Can shoot laser beams from his eyes
- Godzooky is his nephew
- 121.92 meters tall: making him the tallest Godzilla before Godzilla Earth
- Monster Strike Godzilla
- Gravity Manipulation
- Chibi Godzilla
- Can turn Chibi Rodan into a crisp with his fire
- Kicked a Football/Soccer ball in a net so hard it broke
- Knows how to Box
- Atomic Beam
- Atomic Fire
- Red Spiral Ray
- A red and more powerful version of his Atomic Beam.
- Ultra Atomic Fire Ray (Purple Atomic Breath which fires from his dorsal spines and Tail).
- Radioactive Flame Stream (Godzilla would release a large cloud of high density, high-temperature smoke. This smoke would give way to unleashing a radioactive fire blast attack, the blast is widespread).
- Phased-array Radar (Can release Atomic Rays from his dorsal plates/spine).
- Nuclear Pulse.
- If Godzilla's mouth is closed before he fires the Atomic Beam; the beam instead detonates within Godzilla himself. It creates a shockwave that strikes anyone near Godzilla. Godzilla himself is not seriously harmed by this explosive force as his body is designed to create this atomic energy.
- Magnetic attraction, Energy conduction, and Radiation Absorption.
- Can power-up atomic breath and ranged attacks with natural electricity.
- Can charge atomic energy into physical blows.
- Can "fly" with his atomic breath via jet propulsion.
- Subatomic level healing.
- Environment Adaptation (in Shin Godzilla)
- Can breathe underwater via gills (Confirmed for the Showa, Legendary, and Shin versions of the character)
- Can move 40 Mph (According to a Trendmaster's Trading Card)
- Sharp Teeth
- Sharp Claws
- Bashing Tail
- Body Radar
Burning Godzilla/Critical Mass Mode more powerful form of Godzilla that can be caused by a nuclear reaction in Godzilla's heart or by exposure to energy in various space crystals.
- Crimson Atomic Beam
- A charged version of Godzilla's normal Atomic Beam.
- Hyper Fire Beam.
- Energy Transfer
- Burning Godzilla can energy into other kaiju
- Heat Wave
- A destructive heatwave from his dorsal spines, unfortunately, this can partially melt his dorsal spines
- When Godzilla's radiation level peaks; it creates a meltdown hot enough to theoretically destroy the world via a China Syndrome.
- In the manga; this was hot enough to vaporize Destroyah.
Fire/Burning Godzilla (Monsterverse)
Fire Godzilla is a much more powerful form of the Monsterverse Godzilla that can be accessed by an overflow of atomic energy and Mothra's essence being present inside him.
- Thermonuclear pulse
- A burst of thermonuclear energy that can seemingly burn almost anything.
- Took Ghidorah down with three or two hits of these in a row.
- These pulses burned off Ghidorah's wings and two of his heads.
- Enhanced strength
- In this form, Godzilla is physically much stronger than he ever was.
- Stomped a hole in Ghidorah's chest, causing him to explode in a burst of light.
- Can take physical and special blows without taking damage or flinching.
- Got hit with three of Ghidorah's anti-gravity beams and merely scowled in response.
- Thermonuclear aura
- Can melt buildings in flames just by being close to them.
Godzilla X Eva 13
king of the monsters undergoes a radical transformation as he fuses with the power of Evangelion 13, gaining a slew of new abilities, increased strength and stamina, and a greater destructive temperament.
- A.T. Fields
- The angrier Godzilla is, the stronger his attack becomes
- resist to Darkness-based attacks and Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon
- Longinus Spears
Strength & Feats
- 48 wins, 9 losses, 7 ties. (for movie canons)
- Has defeated and killed his arch-rival King Ghidorah multiple times; including Kaiser Ghidorah who is said to be the strongest of the Ghidorahs
- Destroyed his more powerful clone, SpaceGodzilla.
- As Super Godzilla, defeated Bagan, a monster empowered by a combination of Godzilla and King Ghidorah DNA.
- Defeated King Godzilla, a fusion of Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Battra, and Biollante DNA (Godzilla Manga).
- Destroyed Magita, the Queen of the Trilopods, and a monster so massive that she completely dwarfed Godzilla and his allies.
- Defeated multiple kaiju at once.
- Abe to defeat multiple Kamacuras
- Defeated both the male and female MUTO
- Fought against an army of MechaGodzilla Drones and Mecha-King Ghidorah, alongside Anguirus (Godzilla: Rulers of Earth).
- Defeated both Mechani-Kong and MechaGodzilla
- Survived Hell itself; fighting several demonic kaiju, including a Demon-Godzilla (Godzilla in Hell) 
- Easily defeated Kumonga and Kamacuras
- Defeated Rodan, Anguirus and King Caesar at the same time
- Killed both Hedorah and Ebirah at the same time with ease
- Killed Baragon, Varan, and Anguirus in Los Angeles (Godzilla: Planet of Monsters prequel novel)
- Effortlessly defeated Zilla within 20 seconds 
- Held his ground against The Avengers and the Champions; Black Widow, Hercules, Angel and Ice Man (Marvel)
- Fought multiple dinosaurs after getting sent back in time through Doctor Doom's time machine (Marvel)
- Killed Orochi, the 8-headed dragon
- Killed several Olympian gods and monsters including Zeus
- Destroyed Mount Olympus
- Destroyed Shinomura, a monster that can regenerate from a single cell (Godzilla Awakening)
- Killed MUTO Prime, the parent of the male and female MUTO and the one who previously killed a member of Godzilla's species
- Defeated King Kong two separate times (GvK)
- One of the strongest kaiju in his franchise.
- While human-sized he was still strong enough to hurt The Thing and breakthrough Invisible Woman's forcefield (Marvel)
- Can propel his 25,000-ton body hundreds of meters into the air with a single leap
- Threw the 30,000 metric ton Kumonga clear over the horizon
- Lifted the 55,000 metric ton Ebirah
- Lifted the 52,310 ton Titanic on his back
- Redirected the 60,000-ton Anguirus through the air with just his tail
- Lifted & threw Keizer Ghidorah who weighs 100,000 tons
- Lifted and pushed around King Ghidorah who weighs 141,056 tons
- Lifted & threw Mechagodzilla II who weighs 150,000 tons
- Broke a continental plate
- Strong enough to lift a 200,000 metric ton Biollante Neo (Godzilla King of the Monsters Manga)
- Plowed through the Golden Gate Bridge like it was nothing
- Strength is enough to match Thor, who is strong enough to lift the Midgard Serpent; a mythical monster large enough to wrap around the Earth twice (Marvel)
- One of the most durable kaiju in his franchise.
- Survived point-blank nuclear explosions on multiple occasions.
- Survived getting crushed under skyscrapers on multiple occasions.
- Still standing after having two Skyscrapers fall on top of him, it takes another two to momentarily knock him out (Shin Godzilla)
- Recovered quickly from Massive Ordnance Perpetrators, the most powerful bunker busters in existence (Shin Godzilla)
- Survived being smothered by a pool of Hedorah's acidic sludge
- Survived 4 years frozen in an iceberg in (Godzilla: Rulers of Earth).
- Survived & escaped a mini black hole.
- Survived the Absolute Zero Cannon point blank
- Is flown to the upper atmosphere and dropped back to Earth, along with 100,000 tonnes of Keizer Ghidorah on top of him from the same height and is perfectly fine
- Survived the Oxygen Destroyer (Godzilla: King of the Monsters)
- Tanked Castle Bravo, the most powerful nuclear bomb created by the United States
- Survived 150 nuclear bombs.
- Survived a meteor point blank without a scratch.
- Tanked Mechagodzilla's entire arsenal, which turned him into a blood sprinkler, for an entire minute and is still standing
- Spent 5 years in a volcano
- Lifted and choked out by King Ghidorah who dropped him from the stratosphere down to Earth like a living meteorite and barely survived
- Survived a brutal curbstomp by MechaGodzilla leaving most of Hong Kong in ruins (GvK)
- Swam through the Earth's mantle
- Survived the extinction of the dinosaurs (in Godzilla: Rage Across Time).
- Survived to have a giant crystal impaled through his leg (Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla Manga Adaptation).
- Survived being impaled through the chest with Battra's horn (Godzilla vs Mothra Manga Adaptation)
- Survived the Permian-Triassic Extinction event, which had destroyed 90 percent of all life
- Regenerated from a beating heart.
- Destroyed the Earth in this battle with SpaceGodzilla (Godzilla in Hell).
- Can casually tag supersonic jets out of the air with his hands, tail, and atomic breath
- Shot down B-2 Stealth Bombers despite not seeing where they are (Shin Godzilla)
- Caught the hypersonic Megaguirus' stringer in mid-air with his jaws
- Defeated genetically and mechanically enhanced kaiju he previously fought (Godzilla King of the Monsters Manga series)
- Shrugged off a mental attack by Miki, a powerful psychic
- Fast enough to catch SpaceGodzilla's crystal projectile with his jaws (Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla Manga adaptation).
- Kicked off the eruption of Mount Vesuvius (Godzilla: Rage Across Time)
- Swam from Hawaii to San Francisco in under 36 hours
- Destroyed half the moon (Get Going! Godzillaland Intro)
- With a fully charged atomic breath managed to push back and destroy Gorath, a massive rogue star 62,000 times denser than the Earth
- A particularly powerful Atomic Breath was able to pierce through the surface of Hong Kong all the way to the Hollow Earth at the planet's core within 10 seconds (GvK)
- One of the most recognizable and famous fictional icons in history, even having a place in the Hollywood Walk of Fame alongside the likes of Kermit the Frog and Mickey Mouse
Weaknesses and Failures
- Godzilla is not invincible; both his durability and healing factor has limits.
- The Oxygen Destroyer is his most iconic weakness; able to disintegrate his flesh.
- Burning Godzilla died from a radioactive meltdown; meaning enough radiation or heat can kill Godzilla.
- Fire Godzilla seems to be a counter from this weakness, as he shows no pain during and even after his transformation.
- Atomic Breath becomes self-destructive if Godzilla has a massive hole near his neck or shoulders (GMK).
- If his second brain is destroyed then Godzilla will be paralyzed and immobile.
- Can be immobilized by certain artificial diseases, heavy blizzards or freezing attacks, UFO tractor beams, or Mothra's silk.
- Hedorah's poison easily burned through Godzilla's hand and eye and Hedorah's smog almost suffocated Godzilla.
- Massive missiles can still damage Godzilla (Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S,, Godzilla 2000, and Godzilla vs Kong).
- Vulnerable to strong surges of artificial electricity.
- EMP from the MUTOs prevent him from using his Atomic Breath to its full capacity
- Gills and armpits are weak spots.
- Can be overwhelmed by a more agile opponent (GvK)
- Relatively slow; even compared to other Kaiju.
- Sometimes susceptible to mind control.
- Has been knocked-out by Jet Jaguar (with one punch).
- Godzilla's mutated DNA has spawned some of his deadliest enemies (Biollante, SpaceGodzilla, Destroyah's Perfect Form, Orga, Megaguirus, and Kiryu).
- Shin Godzilla is vulnerable to running out of nuclear energy or overheating from too much energy.
- If Mothra doesn't die and transfer her essence inside him, Godzilla can't activate his Fire/Burning form.
- The occasion he destroyed the earth alongside Space Godzilla he died in the explosion (the energy necessary to do so is about 63 sextillion tons of TNT).
Movie Fighting Record
(Bold indicates Godzilla killed or destroyed his opponent) (Italics indicate a potential or debatable kill)
- Anguirus: Rematch (1955)
- Anguirus reappears in other films, but it's unclear if this is the same Anguirus from this film as he is an ally of Godzilla and not an enemy.
- King Kong: First Battle (1963)
- Mothra Imago (1964)
- Mothra was dying of old age during the battle
- King Ghidorah (1964)
- Assisted by Mothra Larva and Rodan
- King Ghidorah (1965)
- Assisted by Rodan
- Ebirah: First Battle (1966)
- Giant Condor (1966)
- One of Godzilla's fastest victories
- Ebirah: Rematch (1966)
- Ebirah retreats due to suffering severe injuries.
- Kamacuras x3 (1967)
- Only 1 Kamacuras escapes; Godzilla kills 2 of them.
- Kumonga (1967)
- Assisted by Minya
- Kumonga was lit on fire by the Atomic Rays, but managed to survive in Destroy All Monsters (assuming this is the same spider).
- King Ghidorah (1968)
- Gabara (1969)
- Assisted by Minya
- Final Hedorah (1971)
- Assisted by giant electrodes; which exploited Hedorah's weakness to electricity
- King Ghidorah & Gigan (1972)
- Assisted by Anguirus
- Megalon & Gigan (1973)
- Assisted by Jet Jaguar
- Mechagodzilla (Showa): Rematch (1974)
- Assisted by King Caesar
- Mechagodzilla I MKII & Titanosaurus (1975)
- Assisted by a sonar cannon; which exploited Titanosaurus' vulnerability to sound
- Super X (1984)
- Super X II: First Battle (1989)
- Super X II: Rematch (1989)
- Rose Biollante (1989)
- King Ghidorah (1991)
- King Ghidorah is later revived as Mecha-King Ghidorah
- Mecha-King Ghidorah (1991)
- Mecha-King Ghidorah is later recycled for Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
- Battra (1992)
- Battra died in his attempt to get Godzilla away from the city.
- Fire Rodan (1993)
- Mechagodzilla II (1993)
- MechaGodzilla is disabled by an electrical discharge redirected back at him by Godzilla's magnetic powers.
- Super Mechagodzilla II (1993)
- Fire Rodan suffered a fatal injury during the fight and Godzilla's second brain was destroyed. To win: Rodan transferred his soul into Godzilla to regenerate his brain and give him the Red Spiral Ray.
- Space Godzilla: Rematch (1994)
- Assisted by M.O.G.U.E.R.A.
- Destoroyah (1995)
- As Burning Godzilla
- Destroyah attempted to retreat after suffering too much damage. Super X III exploited Destroyah's weakness to cold temperatures by finishing him off with its ice weapons.
Godzilla 2000: Millennium (G2K)
- Millennian UFO: First Match (1999)
- Orga (1999)
- Orga entered the battle in his UFO. When Godzilla was temporarily knocked down, Orga left the UFO: allowing Godzilla to destroy it with ease.
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (GxM)
- Meganula Swarm (2000)
- Some Meganula survived, although the majority of the swarm was destroyed by Godzilla.
- Megaguirus (2000)
Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (GMK)
- Baragon (2001)
- Mothra & Ghidorah (2001)
- Mothra's soul imbued Ghidorah to evolve into King Ghidorah
- King Ghidorah (2001)
- Kamoebas (2003)
- Occurred offscreen.
- Mothra (2003)
- Mothra intentionally blocked Godzilla's Atomic Ray to save her babies; sacrificing herself in the process.
Godzilla: Final Wars (FW)
- Gigan (2004)
- The Xiliens manage to rebuild Gigan relatively quickly.
- Zilla (2004)
- Godzilla's fastest victory, taking less than 25 seconds.
- Kumonga (2004)
- It's unknown if Kumonga survived the battle; as it was sent flying over the horizon, never to be seen again.
- Kamacuras (2004)
- Anguirus, Rodan, & King Caesar (2004)
- Hedorah & Ebirah (2004)
- The majority of the fight occurred offscreen.
- Monster X (2004)
- The Gotengo re-energized Godzilla with its Maser Beam to assist Godzilla.
- Monster X was originally assisted by Gigan MK II: however, Mothra intervened and became separated from Godzilla and Monster X.
- Male M.U.T.O (2014)
- The M.U.T.Os attempted to outnumber Godzilla 2 to 1: but the Female got distracted when her eggs were being destroyed by Ford.
- Female M.U.T.O (2014)
- Godzilla (SOMEHOW) ambushed M.U.T.O when she attempted to hunt down Ford; thinking Godzilla was already defeated.
- Godzilla collapses from his injuries and passes out, but awakens only hours later to confirm his victory.
- King Ghidorah (2019)
- Turns into Fire Godzilla after Mothra's sacrifice and nuclear overload, allowing him to turn the tide and easily kill Ghidorah.
- King Kong: Rematch
- King Kong emerges from the water triumphant. Godzilla is nowhere to be found, but roars during the end credits to imply that he's still alive.
- There was a myth that Godzilla won the match in the Japanese version, but this was debunked to be false. 
- This myth was because the American dub removes Godzilla's roar in the end credits.
- Tomoyuki Tanaka and many other sources claim that this is a stalemate instead of a victory for Kong.
- Mothra Larva Twins (1964)
- Godzilla is trapped in a silk cocoon and falls into the ocean: immobilized.
- Mechagodzilla: First Match (1974)
- Final Biollante (1989)
- Biollante is badly injured but manages to defeat Godzilla before flying into the sky as spores.
- Godzilla is weakened by an artificial bacteria during this duel; which led to him getting KO'd.
- Mothra and Battra (1992)
- Mothra manages to temporarily trap Godzilla underwater with a magical seal.
- Battra did help Mothra to beat Godzilla, but he died trying to pick up Godzilla
- Spacegodzilla (1994)
- Space Godzilla traps Godzilla Jr. to confirm his victory.
- Super X III (1995)
- Super X III freezes Godzilla solid.
- Mothra Larva Twins & Kiryu MK II (2003)
- Godzilla is trapped in a silk cocoon and Kiryu drags him into the ocean: immobilized.
- Gotengo (2004)
- Godzilla is buried under a glacier as the Gotengo creates a fissure.
- Anguirus: First Match (1955)
- Frog Hedorah (1971)
- Godzilla is unable to harm Hedorah's slim body, but Hedorah is too small and weak to harm Godzilla and so Hedorah flees
- Flying Hedorah (1971)
- Godzilla suffocates on Hedorah's smog, but Hedorah had no interest in fighting and retreats
- Mothra vs. Battra Larvas (1992)
- Kiryu (2002)
- Kiryu goes berserk and attacks the city; Godzilla ignores Kiryu's rampage and flees
- Kiryu: Rematch (2002)
- Both monsters were severely injured. Godzilla retreated into the water, but Kiryu's battery was drained and so was unable to finish off Godzilla.
Super Godzilla 
- Energy Tail attack
- Explosive Shoulder Ram
- Nova Breath
- Naval Blast
- Super Punch
- Spiral Fire
- Electric Discharge
- Full Body Strike
- Increases his base form capabilities by 2000x
- As far as it goes on this wiki, Godzilla holds the record for the highest number of Fanon Wiki ideas as a returning combatant.
- Godzilla and Batman were planned to have a crossover in 1965-1966. The crossover was scrapped as the writers couldn't conceive of a reasonable scenario where Batman could fight Godzilla. 
- According to the comics; Godzilla's diet is primarily other large animals like whales. 
- Godzilla had a rap song named after him by Eminem on his album Music to Be Murdered By.