Frankenstein is the main protagonist from the movie series, Death Race.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
The name of Frankenstein is the legendary alias that people wear under the mask, the individual alone is in fact a symbol of a ruling fascist government or a prisoner who becomes the crowd favorite.
The origins of Frankenstein vary, ranging from the man who become The President of The United Provinces to abolish Death Race to a man who was framed for the murder of his wife.
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Jensen Garner Ames/Carradine/Carl Lucas/Winston Ross/Swaby (many people wear the mantle of Frankenstein)
- Age: Ranging from 20s to 30s depending on who wears the mantle of Frankenstein
- Height: Varies
- Weight: Somewhat varies...
- Prosthetic right hand with a grenade implanted (Death Race 2000)
- Steel Shard (Death Race)
- Pistol (Death Race 2)
- Flamethrower (Death Race 2)
- Ford Mustang
- Supercharged 4.6L V8
- 850 Horse Power
- 3 Quarter Inch Steel Plate Front & Side
- Bullet-Proof Glass
- 6-inch Solid Steel Shield in back (also known as Tombstone)
- Five Speed Manual
- M134 Smokescreen
- Beats up Machine Gun Joe in a fist fight (Death Race 2000)
- Manages to avoid being hit by ground explosives (Death Race 2000)
- Avoids being shot down by the French Air Force (Death Race 2000)
- Becomes President of the United Provinces (Death Race 2000)
- Beats up Pachenko and eventually kills him with a neck-snap (Death Race when it was released in 2008)
- Destroys The Dreadnought by teaming up with Machine Gun Joe (Death Race when it was released in 2008)
- Held his own against Machine Gun Joe in Death Match (Death Race 2)