|“||You still think you can win. How commendable...How stupid.||„|
|~ Demongo to Samurai Jack|
Demongo is a minor villain in the Cartoon Network animated television series, Samurai Jack.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
- Akuma (Street Fighter)
- Blackheart (Marvel Comics)
- Esdeath (Akame ga Kill!)
- Guts (Berserk)
- Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
- Jonathan Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
- Raoh (Fist of the North Star)
- Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat)
- Thor Odinson (Marvel Comics)
Also known as “the Soul Collector,” “the Dealer of Destruction” and “the Merchant of Doom,” Demongo is a long-term minion of Aku, who summoned him from the Pit of Hate. He was sent to destroy Samurai Jack and enslave his essence. After his defeat at the hands of the Samurai, Aku imprisoned Demongo in a crystal skull. Demongo begged for forgiveness, but after a mere moment's consideration, said, "no," and smashed the skull.
However, that was not the end of Demongo, who has seen been seen wandering the world, looking to again collect “the souls of the greatest warriors.”
Death Battle Info
Demongo is midnight-black and basically human-shaped, with a disconnected head with a seemingly bubbling and burning top. He wears a black cape with a turned-up collar and red lining, over a breastplate made of the skulls of past conquests.
Powers and Abilities
- Demongo's Army - Demongo has the ability to enslave the essence of any warrior or beast that he defeats. Over time, he has collected a formidable army of such essences. He can send all or a part of this army against any opponent, to weaken him or her, and then move in at the end absorb the essence.
- Titan - Demongo's
- Team of Four - After
- All others - Demongo
- Titan - Demongo's
- When defeated/killed a previously activated essence will return to Demongo and can be reactivated at any time, even immediately.
- Teleportation - He can instantly teleport from one location to another. He both appears and disappears in a puff of smoke.
- Flight - He can fly or hover at will.
Feats and Strengths
- Demongo nearly succeeded in defeating Samurai Jack by driving him to exhaustion through the use of his army.
Flaws and Weaknesses
- He is powerless without his army. When Samurai Jack told Demongo that his power was fueled only by the strength and skill of the great warriors whose essence he had stolen, he answered, “You are wise, Samurai.” And when is army was set free, they immediately turned on Demongo. However, he later appeared in Aku’s grasp, suggesting that the army was able to do no real harm to him.
- He is very arrogant, believing that his power is unassailable. His is careful, however, to not fight himself, but to rely entirely on his army.
- Now that he has built a large army, he has become very picky as to which warrior’s essence he adds to his collection.