|“||I'll write Superman's legacy — and it'll be written in blood!||„|
|~ Cyborg Superman|
Cyborg Superman is a supervillain from DC Comics.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Clockwerk (Sly Cooper)
- Genos (One Punch Man)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball)
- Ultron (Marvel Comics)
- Mecha Frieza (Dragon Ball)
- Android 17 "Dragon Ball)
A former member of the CIA and head of the Department of Extranormal Operations with ties to Cadmus, Hank Henshaw was hired by Lex Luthor to oversee his new anti-alien Guardian Defense Platform in space. But something goes array en route when a solar flare erupts, causing a dangerous radiation leak in the shuttle. Superman rescues the crew, but Hank remains to safely crash the compromised shuttle in a deserted area. Though Superman saves Hank at the last second, Hank is covered in third-degree burns with his body decaying from radiation exposure. Lex manages to save Henshaw by transferring his consciousness into a robotic body, only for Henshaw to snap after his wife Terry was horrified at the sight of what he has become. Assuming that Superman is to blame for his condition, getting full access to Kryptonian technology, Henshaw renounced his former self and reinvents himself in Superman's image to destroy his legacy.
Death Battle Info
- Real name: Henry "Hank" Henshaw
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6' 3"
- Weight: 500 lbs
- Alias: Grandmaster of the Manhunters, Herald of the Anti-Monitor, and Alpha-Prime of the Alpha Lanterns
- His origin is a rip off of the Fantastic Four, with the exception that he was the only survivor
Abilities and Gear
- All of Superman's powers
- Control over technology
- Yellow Lantern Rings
- Defeated Steel, Eradicator, and The Metropolis Kid
- Destroyed Coast City
- Survived a hit by an energy weapon that is as hot as the surface of the sun
- Controls the Alpha Lanterns
- One-shots Doomsday
- Gained knowledge of the multiverse while at the Source and being dragged into the Marvel universe by Thanos
- Tricked Superman into following him into the Marvel universe in a scheme to pit him against Galactus
- Upgraded the Manhunters into Highmasters, Manhunters capable of destroying a planet
- Took an energy blast from a Guardian of the Galaxy
- Able to hack the Justice League's Watchtower
- Trades blows with Superman
- Took control of the Source Wall
- Losing streak against Superman.
- This is primarily due to the fact that Superman has more experience with his powers.
- Driven insane by the loss of his friends and losing his original body.
- Mechanical parts are relatively frail.