|“||I’m still a superhero. And superheroes don’t die, we only get rebooted!||„|
Charlie Anderson is the protagonist of the sci-fi novel Escapist Dream and Otaku Girl. He is a 17-year-old American geek who entered a virtual reality world called the Escapist Dream; a place where guests and players can live the life of a real comic book, anime, film and video game character. Inside the Escapist Dream, Charlie can dress up and use the powers of his favorite superheroes and other fictional characters. He would use his powers when bugs started to infect the Escapist Dream and spread madness around the place.
Fandom Wiki Ideas So Far
- Wade Watts vs Charlie Anderson (Complete)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
- Green Lantern Power Ring
- Spider-Man's Web Shooters
- Thor's Mjolnir
Powers and Abilities
- Has the powers of a Jedi, including telekinesis.
- Has the powers of Superman, including flight, superhuman physicality and heat vision.
- Can use Naruto's sexy-no-jutsu to defeat anime-influenced enemies.
- Wounded the Physics Man, a supervillain who has the power to control the laws of physics and capable of uprooting and destroying skyscrapers, creating miniature nuclear explosions, and summoning black holes.
- Fought against Aika, a combat maid, and Kaichou the admin, two of the strongest otakus in the world.
- Trained by Jim Broughton, a former marine, in hand-to-hand combat, which he can also use even in real-life.
- Fought a whole army of literary geeks together with Jim, single-handedly.
- Fought and defeated Jim, and even survived an energy blast from him that can destroy a moon.
- Survived the destruction of the Escapist Dream for a limited number of time.
- Kindness - Tends to try to save everyone, even his enemies.