|“||All you have to do is play a game of Paper Rock Scissors! If you win I'll leave your Earth intact, but of course if I win, I'll turn your Earth to dust!||„|
|~ Beerus, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods|
Beerus is a character from the anime/manga series, Dragon Ball. He is the God of Destruction of the 7th Universe, essentially making him among the strongest beings in his entire universe. He previously fought Sailor Galaxia in the 130th episode of Death Battle, Beerus VS Sailor Galaxia.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Arceus vs Beerus
- Beerus vs Bill Cipher (Abandoned)
- Beerus VS Bowser (Completed)
- Beerus vs Darkseid
- Beerus vs Dr Manhattan (Completed)
- Beerus vs Enerjak
- Beerus VS Giratina
- Beerus VS Jean Grey
- Beerus vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
- Beerus VS Kid Buu (Completed)
- Beerus vs Mickey Mouse
- Beerus vs Odin (Completed)
- Beerus VS Pegasus seiya
- Beerus vs. Sans (Completed)
- Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia (fanon version)
- Beerus VS Sailor Moon (Abandoned)
- Beerus vs Sailor Saturn
- Beerus vs Solaris (DC)
- Beerus VS Solaris (Sonic)
- Beerus vs Soulanax (Abandoned)
- Beerus vs Superman (Completed)
- Beerus vs. SCP-682 (Abandoned)
- Beerus Vs. Shulk
- Beerus vs Tabuu (Abandoned)
- Beerus vs Yhwach
- Beerus Vs Yveltal
- Bugs Bunny vs. Beerus (Completed)
- Franklin Richards vs Beerus (Completed)
- Lord Beerus Vs. Asura
- Lord Beerus vs. Toon Thomas (Completed)
- Thanos vs. Beerus (Completed)
- Marx VS Beerus
- Palkia vs Beerus
- Pops vs Beerus (Abandoned)
- Shiba Tatsuya vs Beerus
- Thor vs Beerus
- Unicron vs Beerus
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 4
- Losses: 6
- Draws: 1
- Alduin (Skyrim)
- Alien X (Ben 10)
- Amaterasu (Okami)
- Bass.EXE (Mega Man)
- Bayonetta (...)
- Bhunivelze (Final Fantasy)
- Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chaos King
- Crazy Hand
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Dr. Fate
- Gig (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters)
- Giygas (MOTHER)
- Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Hades (Kid Icarus)
- HIM (Powerpuff Girls)
- Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
- The Judge (OFF)
- Kamijou Touma
- Lucemon (Digimon)
- Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics)
- Medusa (Kid Icarus)
- Mewtwo (Pokémon)
- Moon Lord (Terraria)
- Sun Wukong (Journey to the West)
- Thor Odinson
- Unicron (Transformers)
- Zeus (God of War)
In the Dragonball series, there are twelve beings of mass galactic destruction known as the Gods of Destruction. These beings are a necessary evil since they maintain balance in their realms by wiping out planets that are created by the Supreme Kais. The most feared of the destroyers is Beerus, who is in charge of Universe 7 with his attendant Whis his sole companion. While Beerus fulfil his role while travelling the cosmos, Beerus's reason for destroying planets borders more towards whim than universal balance. Despite his having a sleeping period of thirty-nine years, an extra fifteen years when oversleeping, Beerus was an influence in his universe's affairs that include his indirect role in plant Vegeta's destruction. Before his previous rest, Beerus learned that a strong opponent called a Super Saiyan God would appear before him. Beerus woke up and found that opponent to be Goku.
Death Battle Info (Official)
- Full Name: Lord Beerus
- Age: > 200,000,000 years
- Height: 172 cm | 5'7"
- Weight: 65 kg | 143 lbs
- God of Destruction
- Feline Species: Cornish Rex
- Likes: Delicious food, long naps, challenging fights
- Dislikes: Almost everything else
- Inspired by Toriyama-san's own cat
- God Ki
- Cataclysmic Orb
- Energy neutralization
- God of Destruction's Wrath
- Sphere of Destruction
- Wrath of the God of Destruction
- Martial Arts
- Pressure point combat
- Autonomous Ultra Instinct
- Power of Destruction
- Destruction Aura
- Energy of Destruction
- Destroyed a planet by tapping it
- Nearly eviscerated Universe 7
- Sent shockwaves through the macroverse
- Flew between galaxies in minutes
- Survived a planet sized explosion
- Easily matched Super Saiyan God Goku
- Defeated Goku, Vegeta, Buu, and Gotenks
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
Having been trained by Whis in martial arts, Beerus usually uses his power to destroy planets rather than fight. Such examples include tapping a table on the planet's surface to blow half of the world up and then wiping out another when he let a tiny drop of energy on his finger hit the surface. He can even wipe out entire solar systems with ease. It is stated in Dragon Ball Super that he is capable of destroying everything in the entire universe all at once.
Beerus is the only God of Destruction to have showcased the ability to utilize Ultra Instinct, as he did so against the other eleven Gods of Destruction (who had decided to team up on him) during the Manga version of the Zen-Exhibition Match. However, he does not have complete mastery over the technique, as he is not only incapable of attacking instinctively but can also be snuck up on by people of equal strength to him, as shown during the Zen-Exhibition Match.
- Destroyed half a planet by tapping his finger on a table with his "Destruction" ability.
- Reduced an egg to dust with his "Destruction" ability.
- Defeated Super Saiyan 3 Goku in just two blows.
- Defeated Mr. Buu and the Z-Fighters with only a small percentage of his full power.
- Defeated Super Saiyan God Goku, he and Goku's clashes created shockwaves that shook the universe itself, and the Elder Kai had said that, if they kept creating shockwaves like those ones, the universe would eventually crumble and be destroyed. This was at an unknown percentage of Beerus' Power.
- Destroyed two suns with a sneeze (Albeit this was redone by Whis with his 'Temporal Do-over' Technique, in order to stop him from bringing darkness to his Castle)
- Beerus is stated to have the ability to wipe out the entirety of Universe 7 when utilizing his full power.
- While fighting Champa, his twin brother, they would have destroyed both Universe 6 and Universe 7, had Whis and Vados not stopped them.
- Destroyed Zamasu
- Defeated Arale, a gag character. (Dragon Ball characters are known to have a weakness against gag characters)
- Defeated Full-Power Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in a fit of rage after taking a single hit. (Dragon Ball Super Manga)
- It was shown to be immune to the magic of Demigra and achievement to mislead it, believing that it was under their control. (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
- He was able to, with the mere pressure of his overwhelming Ki, knock Vegeta to his knees with a glance.
- He was able to go toe-to-toe with the eleven other Gods of Destruction, being one of the remaining two standings, alongside Universe 4's God of Destruction. (Dragon Ball Super Manga)
- Has yet to be surpassed by any of the main heroes, not including fusions like Vegito Blue or Fused Zamasu.
- Lack of self-control. Sometimes acts childish and gets angry over small things when he doesn't get his way (Was going to destroy Earth over not getting a cup of pudding)
- Incredibly lazy.