Baragon is a kaiju that originally appeared in the 1965 movie, Frankenstein Conquers the World. He also appeared in the later Godzilla series of movies.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Godzilla Dinosaur Battle Royale (Completed)
- Anguirus vs Varan vs Baragon (Completed)
- Malicious Man-Eater Battle Royale
With someone else
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
Baragon is an ancient kaiju who had manage to survive the mass extinction of 65 million years ago by adapting to a subterranean environment, surviving under the Earth surface for millions of years until finally emerging back to the surface in 1965 in Akita Prefecture, Japan. After feeding on livestock and rampaging through Japan, Baragon met has match against the mutant humanoid, Frankenstein, having his neck broken and being swallowed into a large chasm.
Baragon would later return in the year 1999 where he and several other kaiju including where related and contained on Ogasawara Island or better known as Monster Island.
In 2001 Baragon returned, this time as one of Japan's Guardian monsters, being a monster of the earth element. There he as well his fellow guardian monsters, Mothra and King Ghidorah, would defend Japan from Godzilla, however Baragon failed to defeat the King of the Monsters.
Baragon has returned many times, mostly as Godzilla ally, defending the Earth from many kaiju alongside many of his fellow Earth Defenders.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 25m (Frankenstein Conqurors the World), 20m (Destroy All Monsters), 30m (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack), 60m (Godzilla Unleashed).
- Weight: 250 tons (Frankenstein Conqurors the World), 10,000 tons (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack), 34,000 tons (Godzilla Unleashed).
- Age: Over 65 million year old.
- Species: Baranosdragon
- Kaiju Faction: Earth Defender
- Magma Heat Beam
- Can burrow very fast
- Glowing Nasal Horn
- Extraordinary jumper
- 4foot Tail Attack
- Lava Eruptions
- Very fast
- When exposed to certain space crystals, Baragon can transform into his Critical Mass Form.
Strength & Feats
- Was able to defeat King Ghidorah, with the assistance of 9 other kaiju.
- Was able to withstand Godzilla's own Atomic Beam.
- Was able to survive being flung kilometers away by Godzilla's tail
- Took part in the Trilopod war along with the other Earth Defender Kaiju
- Killing a Trilopod Kumonga.
- Went head to head with Trilopod Baragon.
- Fought Godzilla and Anguirus alongside Varan.
- Fought Kumonga alongside Sanda.
- Survived an impact from a small meteor.
- His small size makes Baragon easily over powered by larger opponents like Godzilla.
- Baragon can't handle powerful special attacks like Godzilla's Atomic Beam or one of Keizer Ghidorah's asteroids.
- Mainly achieves victory through help from allies.
- Was killed by Frankenstein.
- Can be easily manipulated through mind control.
- Baragon is the only kaiju in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack who doesn't have his name on the title.
- The reason why Baragon is relatively small is because his debut film Frankenstein Conqurors the World was not intended to be a Godzilla film and so Baragon didn't need to be as big as Godzilla.