|“||My ASS IS PORTABLE!!||„|
|~ The Nerd when he reviewed the Virtual Boy.|
|“||This game sucks.||„|
|~ The Nerd’s first spoken words|
|“||IT LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR THE FUCKING NERD!!||„|
|~ The Nerd before tossing Superman 64 into the sun|
|“||Cow-a-FUCKING PIECE OF DOGSHIT!||„|
|~ The Nerd when he reviewed Ninja Turtles|
|~ The Nerd when he reviewed Top Gun|
The Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN for short, formerly the Angry Nintendo Nerd, often abbreviated as simply Nerd, and the Fucking Nerd) is the title character and main protagonist of the Angry Video Game Nerd web series.
- 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- 2 Death Battle Info
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Angry Video Game Nerd vs Rick Sanchez
- Nostalgia Critic vs The Angry Video Game Nerd (Completed)
- JackSepticEye vs AVGN
- Travis Touchdown vs Angry Video Game Nerd
- Vanoss VS. AVGN
- AVGN vs Revy
- The Angry Video Game Nerd vs. Mega Man.EXE (Completed)
- AVGN vs. Scott the Woz (Completed)
- AVGN Vs Captain N (Completed)
- Dan vs The Angry Video Game Nerd
- The Kid vs The Angry Video Game Nerd (Completed)
- Filthy Frank VS The Angry Video Game Nerd
with nostalgia critic
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 5
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
- Ash Ketchum (Pokémon)
- Asura (Asura Wrath)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Bonnie (Five Nights At Freddy’s)
- Broly (Dragon Ball)
- Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day)
- Deadpool (Marvel)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Drake (Drake of the 99 Dragons)
- Duke Nukem
- Eric Cartman (South Park)
- Flumpty Bumpty (One Night At Flumpty’s)
- Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights At Freddy’s)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Hulk (Marvel)
- Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)
- Jason Voorhees
- Katsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Lord Of Games (Banjo Kazooie)
- Mario (Nintendo)
- Mario (SMG4)
- Markiplier (YouTube)
- The Mask (Dark Horse Comics)
- Neo (Matrix)
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Sans (Undertale)
- Animdude (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- Scott Pilgrim
- William Afton (Five Nights At Freddy’s)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Kamen Rider)
- Irate Gamer
- Xavier Lent-Marin (SOS: Fears)
With Nostalgia Critic
- RWBY Universe (Rooster Teeth)
- Markiplier and Jacksepticeye (Youtube)
- Deadpool and Pinkie Pie (Marvel/My Little Pony)
- Lobo and The Mask (DC/Darkhorse)
- Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny (Disney/WB)
Death Battle Info
A suit where he combines The Power Glove, Power Pad, U-Force, and LaserScope to him.
Super Mecha Death Christ
Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC Version 4.0 Beta is a satirical character that has appeared ocassionally in the Angry Video Game Nerd web series.
The Angry Video Game Nerd is execellent at hand-to-hand combat.
Pens are what the Nerd keeps in his shirt pocket. In the TGWTG Team Brawl, the Nerd uses one to disarm the Nostalgia Critic and as demonstrated by the nerd, it can be used as a projectile.
Being one of the best known NES accessories and Nerd weapons, the Zapper is a grey (later orange), revolver-like plastic toy used to loosely simulate a shooter. Also nicknamed "the gun" and "the light gun" due to the way it operates (sensing to see if the player hits the invisible box of light coating a target), the Nerd wields a pair of these holstered when he's the Super NES Angry Video Game Nerd.
Super NES Angry Video Game Nerd:
Super NES Angry Video Game Nerd (Also known as the NintenNerd) is when the Angry Video Game Nerd wears a whole lot of accesories to the Nintendo Entertainment System as a form of armor and weapons. This is one of the few times we see the Angry Video Game Nerd without his glasses.
NES Accessory Battle Suit:
He has a belt of various cords holding the NES Advantage in front and two dual Zappers, the Power Pad is a projectile resistant cape, The LaserScope's removable scope module and Super Scope are used as laser-guns, and (during the R.O.B. the Robot episode) the U-Force is used as laser reflecting body armor. He also has the ability to grow hundreds of feet in size. He uses the Roll 'n' Rocker as a shield during his fight with the Nostalgia Critic in his basement.
To put it lightly, the Nerd has serious anger issues, to the point of even destroying some of the games he reviews. He often drinks beer, attempting to relieve his frustration and sorrow.
The Nerd's trademark is his filthy mouth. In almost every review he repeatedly swears to insult games. He's often quoted as saying that he would rather succumb to violent and scatological acts than having to suffer through the game he's reviewing.
In a Game Theory episode that focuses on the Nerd, it is suggested that the Nerd's anger and poor bowel movement consistency (when shitting on games) comes from the fact that he suffers from Paranoid schizophrenia as well as Crohn's disease. This has not been proven to be fact.
It could also be said that the Nerd is a masochist, as he spends his entire life doing nothing but playing video games that he hates.
More aspects of the Nerd's personality are heavily revealed in Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie. It is shown that he does have a kinder and nobler side to him, as he has a strong love and care for his fanbase and puts himself in danger quite frequently to keep them safe.
He is also revealed to have a friend in a fellow gamer and fan named Cooper, and that he values video games above other things that most normal people would be more interested in. This is the reason why the Nerd tries to avoid romantic relationships or involvement with females.
- Defeated a Klingon warrior, Bugs Bunny, Jason Voorhees, R.O.B., Joker, Death Mwauthzyx, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Fred Fuchs, the Nostalgia Critic, Giygas, The Violator and Malebolgia.
- Defeated Pepsi Man who according to the “TV Game Guy” was a threat to the entire universe
- Never became blind when looking directly at the sun, and managed to toss the Superman 64 cartridge into it while doing so.
- Tanked a point-blank Dynamite explosion
- A past nerd threw the Independence Day game disk so hard it travels around the world in seven seconds and then exploded
- Present nerd tanks that same thrown disk to the face when he traveled back to the past
- By calculating the cartridges mass as well as how far/fast it was thrown this means that the nerd is capable of exerting as well as withstanding kinetic energy equivalent to 560 Tons Of TNT! (Enough to destroy multiple city blocks or seriously damage a small town!)
- Created the Franken-Nerd
- Fast enough to dodge bullets, Matrix style
- Shouted fuck for numerous hours
- Caused an earthquake that was felt throughout Portland and the whole of Canada just from shouting Fuck.
- Landed the plane in Top Gun with the Power Glove
- Revived as RoboNerd once
- Somehow escaped Hell. Twice!
- Survived getting whipped in the butt for hours
- Invents a new curse word
- Ripped the Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero cartridge’s spine out despite it not having one
- Survives ripping his own heart out
- Knocked out a Great White Shark
- Beaten Zelda 2 with the Power Glove
- Saved Japan from a Giant Robot
- Saved the world
- Knocked Linkara out for several hours with a weak punch
- Has the same weaknesses as any normal human
- Gets angered easily by a drop of a hat
- Gets angered by shitty games
- Hates games with excessively long passwords, no pause, no continues, no end labels, spelling errors, bad controls, cryptic puzzles, and any other buttons aside from A used for jump
- Hates LJN games
- Could never successfully land the plane in Top Gun
- Dr. Jekyll & Hyde particularly ticks him off
- Refuses to play the Atari E.T
- Ironically admits that he can't live without shitty games
- Sometimes can work into his advantage putting him into an unstoppable rage
- Gets angered by shitty games
- Seems to suffer from a multi-personality disorder
- Probably suffers from ADD (Attention-deficit disorder)
- An alternate version of him got killed by the Berenstein Bears
- Very immature
- Women's boobs tend to distract him and put him in a trance.
- Extremely hot blooded
- Driven insane by the Polybius cabinet
- Is a bad outdated with his video games hardly even knowing what an Xbox 360 is (This was probably overcome by the fact that he did a Review of Sonic '06, and other games on more modern consoles)
- Hates AC adapters
- Outsmarted, got the crap beaten out of him, and shit on by Bugs Bunny
- Hates bats
- Has a pathological hatred of wavy lines
- A huge alcoholic
- Durability has limits
- Some of his clones were easily killed by Freddy Krueger.