|“||Hello, room service? Send up a plot and three pages of dialogue right away! The weekly grind is tearin' me apart! Fifty-two!!||„|
|~ Ambush Bug - 52 #24 (December, 2006)|
Ambush Bug is a superhero from DC Comics.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- DC's Strangest Heroes Battle Royale (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
Ambush Bug's true name is supposedly Irwin Schwab, but it must be noted that he suffers from mental problems that prevent him from truly understanding reality around him, so even his true identity might be no more than a delusion on his part. His origin is disputed, although the most commonly accepted origin is that Brum-El of the planet Schwab sent his clothes from his supposedly doomed planet, hoping that his wardrobe would survive, only to have it intercepted by a giant radioactive space spider. In the resulting crash, only two articles of clothing survived: the Ambush Bug suit, which was subsequently found by Irwin Schwab, and Argh!Yle!, an argyle sock with a metal mask. At first, Irwin used the suit for criminal intentions - running into Superman and the Doom Patrol as a result, before deciding to become a well-intentioned superhero instead.
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Irwin Schwab
- Gender: Male
- Affiliations: formerly partner of Cheeks the Toy Wonder, Amber Butane Corps, Suicide Squad, Justice League of America, Justice League of Anarchy, Doom Patrol, Channel 52
- Occupation: Superhero; formerly criminal, journalist
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Dumb Luck
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Medium Awareness
- Ambush Bug Suit:
- Has died and gone to Hell numerous times, but he managed to escape every single time by using a back exit that leads to the Metropolis Subway.
- Ambush Bug is clearly insane at times, having been previously locked up in Arkham Asylum.