|“||We have arrived.||„|
Ace is a major playable character from the video game, Final Fantasy Type 0. He serves as Number 1 of the game's eponymous Class Zero and wields a deck of cards in battle.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Ace (Final Fantasy) vs Elizabeth (Persona) (Completed)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Draws: 0
Death Battle info
- HP: 230
- MP: 250
- Strength: 58
- Defense: 47
- Fire Magic: 53
- Ice Magic: 55
- Lightning Magic: 56
- Defense Magic: 57
Ace wields a deck of cards in battle, and has a quick ranged battle style where he throws them at his enemies. He possess excellent evasion and can use a teleporting dodge to easily pass through enemies and even allies for easier escape when cornered.
- Accelerate: Increase movement speed.
- Twinspell: Equip two spells at once.
- Melee Attack:
- Melee Attack II: Perform a finishing move after melee attacks.
- Quick Draw: Cast a finishing spell after normal and melee attacks.
- Quick Draw II: Cast level II finishing magic.
- Quick Draw III: Cast level III finishing magic.
- Triple Slip: Execute up to three dodges in succession.
- Slipstream: Execute any number of dodges in succession.
- Untouchable: Window for dodging increases.
- Intel: Check status of locked-on targets.
- Quick Reflexes: Dodge even during other actions.
- Focus: Perform a charged attack
- Focus II: Increase number of hits for charged strikes.
- Finishing Blow: Perform a finishing move after normal attacks. Default 3
- Cut Card
- Short Stop – Ace draws a majority of white cards. Feint, direct attack. Can stop foes. Drawing multiple white cards upgrades this ability to Long Stop, Mega Stop, or Giga Stop.
- Burst – Ace draws a majority of red cards. Quick, powerful and direct attack. Drawing multiple red cards upgrades this ability to Super Burst, Mega Burst, or Giga Burst.
- HP Charge – Ace draws a majority of blue cards. Recovers Ace's HP. Drawing multiple blue cards upgrades this ability to Super HP Charge, Mega HP Charge, or Giga HP Charge.
- MP Charge – Ace draws a majority of yellow cards. Recovers Ace's MP. Drawing multiple yellow cards upgrades this ability to Super MP Charge, Mega MP Charge, or Giga MP Charge.
- Attack Hand: Draw cards from a deck stacked with attack effects.
- Support Hand: Draw cards from a deck stacked with support effects.
- Life Hand: Draw cards from a deck stacked with HP recovery effects.
- Spirit Hand: Draw cards from a deck stacked with MP recovery effects.
- Blind Stud: Lay a card on the ground and activate to damage enemies.
- Blind Stud: Time Up: Blind Stud remains active for a longer time.
- Jackpot Shot: Fire a laser beam forward.
- Jackpot Triad: Fire lasers in three directions.
- Wild Card: Teleport to location of enemy hit by card and attack.
- Playing Cards:
- Black Trump: Has a 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death on an opponent.
- Oracle's Codex: Increases Ace's magic stats by 30 and grants him Auto Endure status.